“Ever happened being in Mumbai city that you are out and looking for a late night food corners ? Yes, Mumbai’s has Overnight / Midnight food joints that are legally opened till early morning. Some of this restaurants, street side joints and luxurious star hotels are all open for dinner and coffee options so you will not sleep empty stomach when in the city. Below are such fast food corners and late night joints running in town and suburbs, a great food option..”
Late Night Food Corners
Here are some vegetarian and also Non Veg food corners running overnight and few till Midnight with fast food and snacks.
- Sardar Pav Bhaji (Tardeo) : At South (Near Mumbai Central is a famous location called ‘tardeo’ which has a great pav bhaji center opened till late night called ‘Sardar Pav bhaji’.
- Shiv Sagar & Bachelors (Marine Drive) : The sea facing corner of marine drive in south Mumbai has this Hotel called shiv sagar which runs late night and serves best of food. Another option for midnight meal is at a place called bachelors at Marine Drive.
- Sukh Sagar (Marine Drive) : Fast food, Fresh Fruit juice and Faluda (Falooda) is served till midnight at this food joint near queens necklace. A nice location near Girgaum chowpatty that attracts late night lovers and other bollywood celebrities too.
- Kareems (Andheri Juhu) : This Food corner runs till 4 Am located at Juhu.
- Cooper Hospital (Andheri Juhu) : Yet another late night option as it runs fast food corner and servers hot food.
- Sarvy (Byculla) : Located at Nagpada near byculla its another street side non veg food corner running late night.
- Ayubs (South Mumbai) : Located at Rhythm House, Enjoy chicken at Ayubs at Kala Ghoda, Fort is yet another Non veg food joint serving late night to Mumbai.
- Zaffran (South Mumbai) : Located at CST (Crawford Market Location), an excellent food corner serves you all night famous for its Kababs. This hotel has a 24 hours coffee shop too. Zaffran is a very famous overnight joint in south Mumbai to enjoy with friends.
- Bademiya (Colaba) : A well known after hours location in south Mumbai, Bademiya serves both Veg and Non Veg Food items overnight. A wonderful experience of Paneer and a great late night non veg joint.
- Jebi Sagar (Ghatkopar, Central Suburb) : Little off streach of town, Jebi Sagar starts at midnight 12 is famous for Pav Bhaji and its Tawa Pulao. The specialty of Jebi sagar being a dish called ‘hotdog pav’, where the bhaji is rolled over the pav (bread like stuff) and is fried (non deep) for few minutes which form a single piece of dish made up of Onion, Tomato, Capcicum and bread.
- Andheri Station (West) : Mid of Suburb this street side food corners are opened full night attracting middle class and also some junk foodie lovers. This is the only option in andheri if you are too late from job or a meeting. There are two corners one being ‘Suresh ki Bhurji Pav, Paneer Bhurji and Veg Pulao’ and other being ‘Salim Bhai ka Kheema Fry, Kaleji and Bheja Fry”. This joints starts at Night 11 till early morning.
- Malad Khao Gali ( Near Mindspace) : Mindspace being located at Link Road Malad is a 24 hours call center and BPO that keeps this overnight food corner running. From sandwich to pav bhaji, cold drinks etc you will find evrything ready and hot. Checkout those enjoying young crowd mingling at night here.
- Ghao Gali at Dhobi Taloa & Opposte CST station : Yes there are these small food joints one can take a chance when there is no other options near such locations.
Below are some luxurious hotels (5 star hotels) opened 24 hours, a great dining option for night lovers or someone who are late on the way. This are some of the ideal 24 hours coffee shops in the city apart from other famous places to eat in daytime.
- Firangipani (South Mumbai) : Located at Nariman Point at The Trident hotel, Just next to Air India building.
- Trattoria (South Mumbai) : Located at Colaba Taj President Hotel.
- Hornby Pavilion (South Mumbai) : Located at Parel, ITC Grand Central at 287 Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Road.
- Vista (Mumbai Suburb) : Located at Bandra (West), Taj Lands End, Bandstand, Just after the residence of Salman khan and Shahrukh khan’s bunglow (Mannat)
- Firangipani (Mumbai Suburb) : Located in Bandra (West) at Level 2, Kenilworth Shopping Center, Linking Road, Just above Famous KFC Restaurant.
- Lotus Cafe (Mumbai Suburb) : Located at Juhu Tara Road in Andheri at J W Marriott Hotel (Sea facing juhu)
- The Peshwa Pavilion (Mumbai Suburb) : Located in Andheri (East) at ITC Maratha, Sahar Road. Land Mark : Around Bombay High.
- Hotel Sea Princes Coffee Shop (Juhu) : This place attracts the rich class, college student and also bollywood celebrity in nights for a cup of coffee and discussions.
- 9 Colors Of Navratri 2016 to Follow – 9 Days Dress Colors 13,563 views
- Year 2016 Top and Famous Navratri Dandiya Dance Venues in Mumbai 1,044 views
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 606 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2016 – Road Traffic Signs 410 views
- Road Offences and Penalty Amounts Fines in Mumbai 2016 380 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 363 views
- Movie Theatres Ticket Rates – Mumbai Cinema Theatres Ticket Prices 315 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains Travel – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 284 views
- Online Appointment For Learner License – RTO Mumbai 268 views
- Picnic Spots Near Mumbai | Overnight and One day Picnic Spots. 228 views