“Ever happened being in Mumbai city that you are out and looking for a late night food corners ? Yes, Mumbai’s has Overnight / Midnight food joints that are legally opened till early morning. Some of this restaurants, street side joints and luxurious star hotels are all open for dinner and coffee options so you will not sleep empty stomach when in Mumbai city. Below are such fast food corners and late night joints running in town and suburban areas, which are not just an option but a tasty munch..”
A note : Although we try updating articles as and when possible, Few of this late night food joints may or may not be available as of date. Permissions and legal rules often changes and that could be one of the reasons too.
Late Night Food Corners
Here are some vegetarian and also Non Veg food corners running overnight and few till Midnight with fast food and snacks.
- Sardar Pav Bhaji (Tardeo) : Head South (Near Mumbai Central is this famous location called ‘Tardeo’ which is a specialized pav bhaji centre opened till late night called ‘Sardar Pav bhaji’. 5 minutes walking distance from Mumbai central Railway station in west.
- Shiv Sagar & Bachelors (Marine Drive) : The sea facing corner at marine drive again in south Mumbai has this Hotel called ‘Shiv Sagar’, which runs late night and serves best of his known food. Another option for midnight meal is at a place called bachelors here at Marine Drive.
- Sukh Sagar (Marine Drive) : Fast food, Fresh Fruit juice and Faluda (Falooda) is served till midnight at this food joint near queens necklace. A nice location near Girgaum chowpatty that attracts night hangout lovers, bikers and other Bollywood celebrities too.
- Kareems (Andheri Juhu) : This Food corner runs till 4 Am located at Juhu.
- Cooper Hospital (Andheri Juhu) : Yet another midnight option for fast food as it servers hot and fresh food.
- Sarvy (Byculla) : Located at Nagpada near byculla its another street side non veg food corner running late night.
- Ayubs (South Mumbai) : Located near Rhythm House (Now Closed), Non Veg food lovers enjoy chicken varieties at Ayubs at Kala Ghoda, Fort is yet another Non veg food joint running late night in Mumbai.
- Zaffran (South Mumbai) : Located at CST (Crawford Market Location), an excellent food corner which serves its famous Kabab all night. This hotel has a 24 hours coffee shop too. Zaffran is a very famous overnight joint of south Mumbai to hangout and enjoy with friends.
- Bademiya (Colaba) : A well known after hours food location in south Mumbai, Bademiya serves both Veg and Non Veg Food items overnight. A wonderful experience of Paneer and a great late night non veg joint.
- Jebi Sagar (Ghatkopar, Central Suburban) : Little off stretch of town, Jebi Sagar starts at midnight 12 and is famous for its Yummy Pav Bhaji and Tawa Pulao (Pulav). The speciality of Jebi sagar being a dish called ‘hotdog pav’, where the bhaji is rolled over the pav (bread like stuff) and is fried (non deep) for few minutes which form a single piece of dish made up of Onion, Tomato, Capsicum and bread.
- Andheri Station (West) : This famous western suburban do have this street side food corners which are opened full night attracting junk foodie lovers.
This is the only option in Andheri if you are too late from job or a meeting. There are two corners one being ‘Suresh ki Bhurji Pav, Paneer Bhurji and Veg Pulao’ and other being ‘Salim Bhai ka Kheema Fry, Kaleji and Bheja Fry”. This joints starts at Night 11 till early morning.
- Malad Khao Gali (Near Mindspace) : Mindspace being located at Link Road Malad West is a 24 hours call center and BPO that indirectly gets the crowd which helps this food joint business run overnight at such a corner of city. From sandwich to pav bhaji, cold drinks etc you will find everything ready and hot served. Major young crowd working late night and at night shifts are seen around this joint..
- Khao Gali at Dhobi Taloa & Opposite CST station : Yes there are these small food joints which are a boon as there is no other food options (except railway station) near such locations.
Some Luxurious 24 hours Restaurants & Coffee Shops
Below are some of the luxurious hotels (5 star hotels) opened 24 hours, a great dining option for night lovers or someone who are late on the way. These are some of the ideal 24 hours coffee shops in the city apart from other famous places to eat in daytime.
- Firangipani (South Mumbai) : Located at Nariman Point at The Trident hotel, Just next to Air India building.
- Trattoria (South Mumbai) : Located at Colaba Taj President Hotel.
- Hornby Pavilion (South Mumbai) : Located at Parel, ITC Grand Central at 287 Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Road.
- Vista (Mumbai Suburb) : Located at Bandra (West), Taj Lands End, Bandstand, Just after the residence of Salman khan and Shahrukh khan’s bunglow (Mannat)
- Firangipani (Mumbai Suburb) : Located in Bandra (West) at Level 2, Kenilworth Shopping Center, Linking Road, Just above Famous KFC Restaurant.
- Lotus Cafe (Mumbai Suburb) : Located at Juhu Tara Road in Andheri at J W Marriott Hotel (Sea facing juhu)
- The Peshwa Pavilion (Mumbai Suburb) : Located in Andheri (East) at ITC Maratha, Sahar Road. Land Mark : Around Bombay High.
- Hotel Sea Princes Coffee Shop (Juhu) : This place attracts the rich class, college student and also bollywood celebrity in nights for a cup of coffee and discussions.
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 2,196 views
- Movie Theatres Ticket Rates – Mumbai Cinema Theatres Ticket Prices 1,306 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2017 – Road Safety and Traffic Signs 671 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 631 views
- Picnic Spots Near Mumbai – Overnight and One Day Picnic Spots. 567 views
- How to Get Vehicle Registration and Owner Details Via SMS – Mumbai 547 views
- Telephone Directory – MTNL Mumbai Directory Services 483 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 454 views
- Chor Bazaar – Mumbai Second Hand Product Bazaar and Stolen Thieves Market 419 views
- Wet N Joy Water Park at Lonavala Near Mumbai 416 views