“Below is list of reputed and famous schools at chembur in Mumbai known for its quality in education. They are considered as best private and convent schools of chembur for reasons and special features as listed below..”
Our Lady Of Perpetual Succor School
Located at St Anthony Road in Chembur, Our lady of perpetual succor is known for its quality of trained teachers worth active participation in sports and social activities. Focuses on life skills. It has SSC board (i.e till 10th)
St Anthony’s School
Located in chembur, St Anthony high school is known for its diversity in social and cultural activities and has 10th board (SSC). Its a Girls only school and famous for education, management and lots more.
St. Gregorios High School
Located at V.N.Purav Marg in Chembur has highest rating for its teachers students relationship with good selection process and value for money education for 10th board as ICSE and ISC for 12th board. Speciality being students writing books and published since last 10 years. School has also participated internationally in cultural festivals at Korea, Malaysia, Sweden, Taiwan and Switzerland. This school is the first to start multi-lingual laboratory with languages like Japanese, French, Spanish, Chinese and German for reading books and materials.
Swami Vivekanand High School
Located at sindhi society at chembur and Established by Hashu Advani in 1962 who was former finance minister and social worker with only 252 students initially specially for sindhis, Now admits all caste community students. Main feature being starting ‘Education Smart Class’ were students are taught through computer, they also keep weekly yoga classes.
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 687 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2017 – Road Safety and Traffic Signs 626 views
- Telephone Directory – MTNL Mumbai Directory Services 604 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 425 views
- Online Appointment For Learner License – RTO Mumbai 392 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 385 views
- How to Get Vehicle Registration and Owner Details Via SMS – Mumbai 384 views
- Mumbai Zoo at Byculla Called Veer Jijamata Udyan 349 views
- Movie Theatres Ticket Rates – Mumbai Cinema Theatres Ticket Prices 330 views
- Chor Bazaar – Mumbai Second Hand Product Bazaar and Stolen Thieves Market 298 views