“Vaitarna lake is located near wada village at Manor location (Far North Western Suburb), 91 kms from Mumbai city. This lake is one of the sweet and pure drinking water source after tulsi lake..”
About Vaitarna Lake Water and Location
Vaitarna lake is not actually in Mumbai, but it is a very important source of water for Mumbai suburb and far north locations like Virar and Vasai like the tulsi lake. It is located in Thane district location called ‘Wada Village’ quite near to Manor on western Express highway (Mumbai Ahmedabad Highway). It connects to vaitarna river that can be seen at small village and next station after Virar called ‘ Vaitarna Station’.
Tansa and Batsa are 2 nearest lakes near Vaitarna, The vaitarna dam project was recently made a huge success with the yet not clear amount between of 550 crores to 2000 crores undertaking this drinking water dam project divided into Upper, Lower and Middle Vaitarna Dam. This lake brought relief to villagers near including virar vasai zone which were struggling with less water supply, and is one of the major reasons of hike in property rates.
How to reach this Sweet Water Lake of Suburb
Nearest station being Virar, from where vaitarna river at manor wada location is approximately 40 kilometres. If you are coming from national highway take right from Manor towards wada (also pronounced as vada) village and its easy to reach this fresh water lake.
Google Road Map of Vaitarna
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 688 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2017 – Road Safety and Traffic Signs 627 views
- Telephone Directory – MTNL Mumbai Directory Services 604 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 425 views
- Online Appointment For Learner License – RTO Mumbai 393 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 385 views
- How to Get Vehicle Registration and Owner Details Via SMS – Mumbai 384 views
- Mumbai Zoo at Byculla Called Veer Jijamata Udyan 349 views
- Movie Theatres Ticket Rates – Mumbai Cinema Theatres Ticket Prices 330 views
- Chor Bazaar – Mumbai Second Hand Product Bazaar and Stolen Thieves Market 298 views