“Vaitarna lake is located near wada village at Manor location (Far North Western Suburb), 91 kms from Mumbai city. This lake is one of the sweet and pure drinking water source after tulsi lake..”About Vaitarna Lake Water and Location
Vaitarna lake is not actually in Mumbai, but it is a very important source of water for Mumbai suburb and far north locations like Virar and Vasai like the tulsi lake. It is located in Thane district location called ‘Wada Village’ quite near to Manor on western Express highway (Mumbai Ahmedabad Highway). It connects to vaitarna river that can be seen at small village and next station after Virar called ‘ Vaitarna Station’.
Nearest station being Virar, from where vaitarna river at manor wada location is approximately 40 kilometers. If you are coming from national highway take right from Manor towards wada (also pronounced as vada) village and its easy to reach this fresh water lake.
Another route being from the famous Ganeshpuri Vajreshwari road, full of greenery which connect Wada at 40 kms.Google Road Map of Vaitarna
- Home Address Of Bollywood Stars – Mumbai Residential Address Of Celebrities Film Stars 1,184 views
- Solanpada Jambrung Dam and Waterfall at Karjat Near Mumbai 1,162 views
- Wet N Joy Water Park Lonavala Near Mumbai 1,109 views
- Picnic Spots Near Mumbai | Overnight and One day Picnic Spots. 1,030 views
- Movie Theatres Ticket Rates – Mumbai Cinema Theatres Ticket Prices 585 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 578 views
- Online Appointment For Learner License – RTO Mumbai 481 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules – Road Traffic Signs 477 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains Travel – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 405 views
- BEST Bus Fares – Mumbai Latest Revised BEST Pass Rates and Ticket Fares 374 views