“Bhatsa is an important lake near Mumbai, Located between Shahpur and Khardi on National Highway 3 (NH3), Exactly on opposite side of Highway where Bhatsa Village and Tansa lake is located. This Dam and water reservoir is about 96 kms from Mumbai and is one of the 6 major source of water used by citizens, irrigation and hydro electrical power projects in city..”
Aerial Map Of Bhatsa
About Bhatsa Dam Reservoir
Complete location near this lake is covered with greenery and jungle which is an ideal solitude location for a day out for leisure. The flowing stream with pin-drop silence and the humming of those birds near this fresh water river is an ideal hangout location. By road the up and down hilly roads are surrounded by green grass till long distance. Due to Bhatsa lake the climate is very fresh throughout the year.
Bhatsa lake (Dam) has water supply capacity as 142.07 (MTR, Full Supply Level) and 104.9 (MTR, Lowest Drawable Level).
Also, Recommended to visit these 2 famous lakes in Thane.
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 835 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 644 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2017 – Road Safety and Traffic Signs 559 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 463 views
- Mumbai Zoo at Byculla Called Veer Jijamata Udyan 402 views
- Chor Bazaar – Mumbai Second Hand Product Bazaar and Stolen Thieves Market 391 views
- Telephone Directory – MTNL Mumbai Directory Services 389 views
- Online Appointment For Learner License – RTO Mumbai 385 views
- Movie Theatres Ticket Rates – Mumbai Cinema Theatres Ticket Prices 362 views
- How to Get Vehicle Registration and Owner Details Via SMS – Mumbai 313 views