“Bhatsa is an important lake near Mumbai, Located between Shahpur and Khardi on National Highway 3 (NH3), Exactly on opposite side of Highway where Bhatsa Village and Tansa lake is located. This Dam and water reservoir is about 96 kms from Mumbai and is one of the 6 major source of water used by citizens, irrigation and hydro electrical power projects in city..”
Aerial Map Of Bhatsa
About Bhatsa Dam Reservoir
Complete location near this lake is covered with greenery and jungle which is an ideal solitude location for a day out for leisure. The flowing stream with pin-drop silence and the humming of those birds near this fresh water river is an ideal hangout location. By road the up and down hilly roads are surrounded by green grass till long distance. Due to Bhatsa lake the climate is very fresh throughout the year.
Bhatsa lake (Dam) has water supply capacity as 142.07 (MTR, Full Supply Level) and 104.9 (MTR, Lowest Drawable Level).
Also, Recommended to visit these 2 famous lakes in Thane.
- Picnic Spots Near Mumbai | Overnight and One day Picnic Spots. 616 views
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 564 views
- Chor Bazaar – Mumbai Second Hand Product Bazaar and Stolen Thieves Market 510 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 443 views
- 11th December 2016 – Virar Vasai Yearly Mayor’s Marathon Race 417 views
- Movie Theatres Ticket Rates – Mumbai Cinema Theatres Ticket Prices 412 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2016 – Road Traffic Signs 381 views
- How to Get Vehicle Registration and Owner Details Via SMS – Mumbai 311 views
- Wet N Joy Water Park Lonavala Near Mumbai 303 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 277 views