“Bhatsa is an important lake near Mumbai, Located between Shahpur and Khardi on National Highway 3 (NH3), Exactly on opposite side of Highway where Bhatsa Village and Tansa lake is located. This Dam and water reservoir is about 96 kms from Mumbai and is one of the 6 major source of water used by citizens, irrigation and hydro electrical power projects in city..”
Aerial Map Of Bhatsa About Bhatsa Dam Reservoir
Complete location near this lake is covered with greenery and jungle which is an ideal solitude location for a day out for leisure. The flowing stream with pin-drop silence and the humming of those birds near this fresh water river is an ideal hangout location. By road the up and down hilly roads are surrounded by green grass till long distance. Due to Bhatsa lake the climate is very fresh throughout the year.
Bhatsa lake (Dam) has water supply capacity as 142.07 (MTR, Full Supply Level) and 104.9 (MTR, Lowest Drawable Level).
- Home Address Of Bollywood Stars – Mumbai Residential Address Of Celebrities Film Stars 1,082 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2016 – Road Traffic Signs 633 views
- Road Offences and Penalty Amounts Fines in Mumbai 2016 630 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 624 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains Travel – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 536 views
- Movie Theatres Ticket Rates – Mumbai Cinema Theatres Ticket Prices 535 views
- Online Appointment For Learner License – RTO Mumbai 349 views
- Chor Bazaar – Mumbai Second Hand Product Bazaar and Stolen Thieves Market 345 views
- Picnic Spots Near Mumbai | Overnight and One day Picnic Spots. 336 views
- BEST Bus Fares – Mumbai Latest Revised BEST Pass Rates and Ticket Fares 316 views