“Bhatsa is an important lake near Mumbai, Located between Shahpur and Khardi on National Highway 3 (NH3), Exactly on opposite side of Highway where Bhatsa Village and Tansa lake is located. This Dam and water reservoir is about 96 kms from Mumbai and is one of the 6 major source of water used by citizens, irrigation and hydro electrical power projects in city..”
Aerial Map Of Bhatsa About Bhatsa Dam Reservoir
Complete location near this lake is covered with greenery and jungle which is an ideal solitude location for a day out for leisure. The flowing stream with pin-drop silence and the humming of those birds near this fresh water river is an ideal hangout location. By road the up and down hilly roads are surrounded by green grass till long distance. Due to Bhatsa lake the climate is very fresh throughout the year.
Bhatsa lake (Dam) has water supply capacity as 142.07 (MTR, Full Supply Level) and 104.9 (MTR, Lowest Drawable Level).
- 9 Colors Of Navratri 2016 to Follow – 9 Days Dress Colors 63,149 views
- Year 2016 Top and Famous Navratri Dandiya Dance Venues in Mumbai 2,228 views
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 711 views
- Movie Theatres Ticket Rates – Mumbai Cinema Theatres Ticket Prices 561 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2016 – Road Traffic Signs 469 views
- Road Offences and Penalty Amounts Fines in Mumbai 2016 464 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 433 views
- Navratri in Mumbai – Celebrating Navratri Festival Dandiya Garba Utsav Pictures 315 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains Travel – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 305 views
- Telephone Directory – MTNL Mumbai Directory Services 275 views