Situated near Rajabai Tower, Mumbai University Library is yet another old books and Bombay gazette collections library since 1864, Its public with some rules and membership details..
About The Library
This Public library located at Rajabai Tower which is some 15-20 minutes distance from Churchgate station is open to all and has some 4 to 4.5 lakhs books stores with some 15,000 odd publications and old magazines. For those looking for old Bombay gazette since 1852 till date Mumbai University Library is a perfect destination to visit.
The membership fees for student is Rs.200 a year and for all other public is Rs.300 yearly, Such an amazing old times library can also be said as an old heritage of Mumbai.
See also other list of public and free libraries in Mumbai
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 926 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2017 – Road Safety and Traffic Signs 652 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 641 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 515 views
- Telephone Directory – MTNL Mumbai Directory Services 478 views
- Online Appointment For Learner License – RTO Mumbai 461 views
- How to Get Vehicle Registration and Owner Details Via SMS – Mumbai 422 views
- Mumbai Zoo at Byculla Called Veer Jijamata Udyan 403 views
- Chor Bazaar – Mumbai Second Hand Product Bazaar and Stolen Thieves Market 386 views
- Movie Theatres Ticket Rates – Mumbai Cinema Theatres Ticket Prices 314 views