Mumbai Local TrainsWorlds Second Largest Train Network is in India. Mumbai routes are highest complicated and well managed.
“To understand the local train timetable of Harbour Railway route, One needs to also understand Central and Western Railway as many stations are quite connected via the main Junction stations like Dadar, Bandra and Andheri. Below listed are all stations on Harbour Rail route, Highlighted are the major once and also are train timetable of all slow and fast (if any) locals running UP and DOWN on route. Easy and handy timetable on Android mobiles are also available here..”
Harbour Local Trains Timetable
Total 21 timetable scheduled for Harbour Rail UP route Local Trains in Mumbai. : Trains going towards CST.
Total 22 timetable scheduled on Harbour rail DOWN route local trains in Mumbai. : Trains From CST towards Wadala, Kurla direction till station Panvel.
Stations On Harbour Rail Route
CST, Masjid Bunder, Sandhurst Road (Elevated), Dockyard Road, Reay Road, Cotton Green, Sewri, Wadala Road (This station is connected to Western Railway Route Station (Bandra Extended to Andheri), GTB Nagar, Chunabhatti, Kurla, Tilak nagar, Chembur, Govandi, Mankhurd, Vashi, Sanpada, Jui Nagar, Nerul, Seawoods-Darve, CBD Belapur, Kharghar, Mansarovar, Panvel Junction.
- 9 Colors Of Navratri 2016 to Follow – 9 Days Dress Colors 20,959 views
- Year 2016 Top and Famous Navratri Dandiya Dance Venues in Mumbai 1,336 views
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 698 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2016 – Road Traffic Signs 481 views
- Road Offences and Penalty Amounts Fines in Mumbai 2016 457 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 421 views
- Movie Theatres Ticket Rates – Mumbai Cinema Theatres Ticket Prices 377 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains Travel – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 315 views
- Online Appointment For Learner License – RTO Mumbai 293 views
- Telephone Directory – MTNL Mumbai Directory Services 261 views