Mumbai Local TrainsWorlds Second Largest Train Network is in India. Mumbai routes are highest complicated and well managed.
“To understand the local train timetable of Harbour Railway route, One needs to also understand Central and Western Railway as many stations are quite connected via the main Junction stations like Dadar, Bandra and Andheri. Below listed are all stations on Harbour Rail route, Highlighted are the major once and also are train timetable of all slow and fast (if any) locals running UP and DOWN on route. Easy and handy timetable on Android mobiles are also available here..”
Harbour Local Trains Timetable
Total 21 timetable scheduled for Harbour Rail UP route Local Trains in Mumbai. : Trains going towards CST.
Total 22 timetable scheduled on Harbour rail DOWN route local trains in Mumbai. : Trains From CST towards Wadala, Kurla direction till station Panvel.
Stations On Harbour Rail Route
CST, Masjid Bunder, Sandhurst Road (Elevated), Dockyard Road, Reay Road, Cotton Green, Sewri, Wadala Road (This station is connected to Western Railway Route Station (Bandra Extended to Andheri), GTB Nagar, Chunabhatti, Kurla, Tilak nagar, Chembur, Govandi, Mankhurd, Vashi, Sanpada, Jui Nagar, Nerul, Seawoods-Darve, CBD Belapur, Kharghar, Mansarovar, Panvel Junction.
- Picnic Spots Near Mumbai | Overnight and One day Picnic Spots. 618 views
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 565 views
- Chor Bazaar – Mumbai Second Hand Product Bazaar and Stolen Thieves Market 511 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 443 views
- 11th December 2016 – Virar Vasai Yearly Mayor’s Marathon Race 419 views
- Movie Theatres Ticket Rates – Mumbai Cinema Theatres Ticket Prices 412 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2016 – Road Traffic Signs 381 views
- How to Get Vehicle Registration and Owner Details Via SMS – Mumbai 311 views
- Wet N Joy Water Park Lonavala Near Mumbai 303 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 277 views