“Travel in Mumbai local trains of Central Railway and You Lost Found something ? Yes, We humans are bound to forget belongings while travelling in local train, So here is where you can find you lost luggage and belongings in central railway route of Mumbai..”
There are basically 3 places you can immediately contact for you lost belongings.
Firstly, contact the immediate master office of the station you forgot your luggage in Mumbai trains because chances are some other commuter has found it and deposited at master office of railway station.
Secondly, contact Lokmanya Tilak Terminus at Kurla (Lost Property Office) by calling them on 022-67462621, 022-67462618 (Contact numbers might change with time).
Third try the famous CST (Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus) clock room which just next to platform number 13 at Lost property office within a month and luckily you may find your stuff. The contact number of clock room is 022-67455127
Lost + Found After 1 Month
Remember, if you have not registered your complain at central railway lost and found section and are unable to collect the belongings with in one month then it is declared as unclaimed and is shifted to WADI BUNDAR goods depot centre located at Sandhurst Road for which the contact number is 022-67455426 where it is auctioned in public and the money collected is deposited at government exchequer.
- Telephone Directory – MTNL Mumbai Directory Services 773 views
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 751 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2017 – Road Safety and Traffic Signs 731 views
- How to Get Vehicle Registration and Owner Details Via SMS – Mumbai 507 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 486 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 481 views
- Online Appointment For Learner License – RTO Mumbai 477 views
- Chor Bazaar – Mumbai Second Hand Product Bazaar and Stolen Thieves Market 361 views
- Mumbai Zoo at Byculla Called Veer Jijamata Udyan 337 views
- Wet N Joy Water Park Lonavala Near Mumbai 323 views