“This Article will help Mumbai People worried about their forgotten bags and other belongings in local train while traveling in western railway route that can be found at Station LOST + FOUND inquiry..”
I have forgotten items in local train before sometime, where to find it ? Whom to contact in railway department to get those things back if some railway authority has kept it safe.. Yes those are the immediate questions one will have and here it is for western railway.
Those articles (Bags and Other Stuff ) found by western railway (WR) department in local trains and lying on station forgotten by commuters in hurry catching trains are safely deposited in Lost Property Office which is generally the master office of respected station they will guide you to the parcel office where possibly some other commuter has reached. Master Office is there on every stations so no need to worry. It is recommended to keep you contact details with such articles while traveling so someone can call back when found.
Hope this article is worth Bookmarking and Forwarding to all the commuters of Local Trains
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 821 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2016 – Road Traffic Signs 770 views
- Chor Bazaar – Mumbai Second Hand Product Bazaar and Stolen Thieves Market 765 views
- Picnic Spots Near Mumbai | Overnight and One day Picnic Spots. 754 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 621 views
- Online Appointment For Learner License – RTO Mumbai 477 views
- How to Get Vehicle Registration and Owner Details Via SMS – Mumbai 442 views
- Wet N Joy Water Park Lonavala Near Mumbai 405 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains Travel – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 396 views
- Road Offences and Penalty Amounts Fines in Mumbai 2016 385 views