“This Article will help Mumbai People worried about their forgotten bags and other belongings in local train while traveling in western railway route that can be found at Station LOST + FOUND inquiry..”
I have forgotten items in local train before sometime, where to find it ? Whom to contact in railway department to get those things back if some railway authority has kept it safe.. Yes those are the immediate questions one will have and here it is for western railway.
Those articles (Bags and Other Stuff ) found by western railway (WR) department in local trains and lying on station forgotten by commuters in hurry catching trains are safely deposited in Lost Property Office which is generally the master office of respected station they will guide you to the parcel office where possibly some other commuter has reached. Master Office is there on every stations so no need to worry. It is recommended to keep you contact details with such articles while traveling so someone can call back when found.
Precious articles like Unclaimed Jewelery gets deposited with RBI (Reserve Bank Of India) declaring as Lost + Found stuff. So if you have lost something in Western Railway contact the RPF (Railway Police Force), Station Master and Finally on helpline number like 022-23004000.
Hope this article is worth Bookmarking and Forwarding to all the commuters of Local Trains
- Home Address Of Bollywood Stars – Mumbai Residential Address Of Celebrities Film Stars 1,323 views
- Picnic Spots Near Mumbai | Overnight and One day Picnic Spots. 1,273 views
- Wet N Joy Water Park Lonavala Near Mumbai 1,270 views
- Solanpada Jambrung Dam and Waterfall at Karjat Near Mumbai 981 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 728 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules – Road Traffic Signs 663 views
- Online Appointment For Learner License – RTO Mumbai 646 views
- Movie Theatres Ticket Rates – Mumbai Cinema Theatres Ticket Prices 568 views
- MHADA Homes – The Only Low Cost Home Option in Mumbai 525 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains Travel – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 476 views