“Yazoo Park is biggest amusement park of Virar (North Mumbai Suburb), Located at Virar’s Rustomjee & Evershine Global City (Far North Suburb End). Amazing adventure rides, children playing zone and exciting rides for kids with great ambiance and leisure makes this 12 acres amusement park a unique experience for people in Mumbai and outside Virar. Lets see some facts, rides and details like park timings, contacts and best way to reach..”
[ Park Pictures ], [ Facts About Amusement Park ], [ Rides Videos And Details ], [ Details Of Children Rides ], [ Park Timings ], [ Ticket and Ride Charges ], [ Address and Contact Details ], [ How to Reach Yazoo Park ], [ New Year Bash – 31st Celebration Details ], [ Location Map ], [ Updates ]
Amusement Park Facts
- 12 Acre huge amusement park in center of Global City.
- Huge and Enough capacity entrance and exit secured with security and cameras.
- A beautiful looking Dome Water Fountain in Entrance.
- Un-Distracting lighting’s at major locations and rides of park to make it scenic.
- 10000 Square Feet special playing location for toddlers and kids.
- 200 seating capacity, Mini Amphitheater.
- 15 to 20 minutes long musical water fountain and Lazer light show, with 1200 seating capacity.
- 5500 square feet area specially for prayers.
- Food Court / Restaurant with seating capacity of 190 people spread in 15000 square feet area with 12 separate food counters.
- Party, Meeting Or Get together halls (Good for Corporate Picnic and others), Hall 1 (3400 square feet), Hall 2 (2600 square feet).
- 700 square feet parking area outside yahoo park entrance.
- Height Of Ferris (Giant) Wheel is 27 Meter with Seating capacity of total 72 people, 4 people in each bogie.
- 8 Seater Free fall adventure ride.
- 36 Seater Green Colored ‘Yazoo Express Road Train‘ ride with total of 3 bogie and a engine.
- 20 seater kids toy train (rail) called ‘Dragon Express‘ ride with total of 5 mini bogie of 2 seater each.
- 36 Seater capacity of animal ‘Merry Go Round‘ ride for kids and adults with plain seating available for elderly or those who cannot climb horse.
- 26,000 Square Feet separate children playing location.
- Bumping car zone with 12 cars (2 seater each), total area 3700 square feet.
- Separate Luggage room.
- Video Games and Recreation center with total square feet of 3500 usable.
- RO purifier and Other technology used for all fountains for health, hygiene related to water.
- CCTV camera and other high tech devices to watch activities inside the park.
- Global public announcement system and soothing music at all corners of park.
- Flora and Fauna with green grass at most gardens, children corners and adult seating locations of park.
- Now Club One for Recreation in Virar, Just adjacent inside same global city virar which has many more places to see.
Yazoo Rides and Videos
Note : Subscribe to our youtube videos channel to see all Mumbai video as soon we upload it.
Special Children and Toddlers Rides
- Slides and Climbers.
- Playing Bridges.
- Bubble panel.
- Drum for children jogging.
- Kids Crawl tube.
- 4 seater swinging arch.
- Beautiful looking hexagonal deck.
- Fiberglass reinforced plastic’s animal (Horse) top Merry go round.
- Walking animals is yet another children attraction at yazoo park, This electronically operated animals is an very different experience for kids and toddlers.
- Same way another electronic devices called ‘Walking robot’ , yes robots are always attracting children and experiencing a real walking robot by themselves is a great feeling.
Park is opened for public between 10:00 am and 10:00 pm all 7 days.
Tickets and Charges
One time non refundable entrance charges are Rs.20 Per Person, In the same window you get a refill riding card with the amount of refill you want. Approximate rates per ride per person is Rs.40/- (INR), Accordingly you can do the refill and enjoy the rides. Upon no balance in card, you can refill with respected charges at refill station available inside theme park.
Address and Contact
Rustomjee & Evershine Global City, Near Narangi Phata, Virar (West), On Old Viva College Road, Pincode : 401303, District : Thane, Maharashtra (India), Contacts at Website : http://www.yazoopark.com
How To Reach
- Nearest Railway Station : Virar (Western Railway Route, Local trains last station towards north).
- Virar Station to Yazoo Park : Take private auto (charging Rs.40/-).
- Walking Distance : 30 to 40 minutes (Not preferred).
- Road Distance : Checkout Mumbai Virar Distance.
31st Celebration at Yazoo Park (New Year Bash Details)
31st December 2011 : For the first time, Yazoo park organizes new year bash, Yes you got a new happening location for 31st celebration in Mumbai. Below are details :
- Timings : Starting time is from 4pm onwards.
- Events and Attractions : Performance by ‘THE FICTITIOUS GROUP’ and Hitting Dance Floor with ‘DJ SURR’ and enjoying rides full night with food and beverages.
- Drinks (Cocktails / Mock-tails ) : Yes, just for only this 31st night soft drinks and beer will be served inside this amusement park for rocking celebration (Not allowed from outside).
- 31st Evening Entry Ticket Charges : Rs.399 (Buffet, Rides and Entertainment for Kids below 8 years), Rs.599 (Veg Buffet, Rides and Entertainment per adult), Rs.699 (Non Veg Buffet, Rides and Entertainment per adult). Visit their website for term/conditions.
- Contact : 7738677387, 9004492928, 9004492929, 9004492930
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 835 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 644 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2017 – Road Safety and Traffic Signs 557 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 463 views
- Mumbai Zoo at Byculla Called Veer Jijamata Udyan 402 views
- Chor Bazaar – Mumbai Second Hand Product Bazaar and Stolen Thieves Market 391 views
- Telephone Directory – MTNL Mumbai Directory Services 389 views
- Online Appointment For Learner License – RTO Mumbai 385 views
- Movie Theatres Ticket Rates – Mumbai Cinema Theatres Ticket Prices 362 views
- How to Get Vehicle Registration and Owner Details Via SMS – Mumbai 313 views