Alfa (Also Called ‘Alpha’) is one of the famous, electronic stores at IRLA at vile parle, western suburb of Mumbai. Any electronic items like Mobile or Handy cam camera, Alfa has best quality imported products to sell in cheap rates..
When in Mumbai if one in need of any electronic goods like Mobile, Gadgets like trendy watches or sun glasses (All stuff Branded as well as Non Branded and Low cost), ALFA (Alpha) is ONE of the famous names of Mumbai for such items. They have 3 different shops in same location with different goods. Among which this the oldest shop is over crowded at times like diwali and such other festivals and occasions. They have Duplex kind of shop where routine daily needed items like perfumes, chocolates, Make up kits and Other small gift for sale in Ground floor and the electronic items like clocks and hand bags for girls, Cameras, Batteries, Handy cams, Digital cameras and such electronics items on 1st floor or upper location.
One can also see few Television celebrities and Models coming here for shopping. One of the reasons why this shop is so famous is because of its Quality and Reasonable pricing in most of the materials they sell. Still it is recommended to have survey of the Goods you want to purchase in similar shops famous for electronic items like ‘Manish Market’ near to Crawford market reached via Marine Lines. How to Reach ALFA Stores
If some one is new to Mumbai and needs to know where is Alfa? Then best option is to get down at Andheri (West), a famous suburb station on western railway and get a Rick (Auto) towards Vile Parle and get down at IRLA petrol pump and can reach the shop easily.Address and Contact of Shop
Address : Shop No. 5/6, Dadi House, IRLA Society Road, Vile Parle (west).
Contact : +91-22-26719696
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2016 – Road Traffic Signs 732 views
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 685 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 473 views
- How to Get Vehicle Registration and Owner Details Via SMS – Mumbai 445 views
- Picnic Spots Near Mumbai | Overnight and One day Picnic Spots. 424 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 377 views
- Chor Bazaar – Mumbai Second Hand Product Bazaar and Stolen Thieves Market 353 views
- Movie Theatres Ticket Rates – Mumbai Cinema Theatres Ticket Prices 328 views
- Road Offences and Penalty Amounts Fines in Mumbai 2016 317 views
- RTO License Process Documents and Charges – Mumbai Maharashtra 303 views