“Another second sea link from Bandra to Versova coastal in western suburbs of Mumbai was been proposed in 2012 and got its approval finally in 2016. Taking further step of searching a private developer is next with tenders process might be done soon. Coastal road project is facing problems from Activists, Koliwadas, Mangroves savers in city and Bandra Versova Sea Link (BVSL) seems to be the best alternative or add on to coastal road project. Below are some more details on the upcoming second sea link in city..”
Bandra Versova Sea Link 2
After the success of Bandra Worli Sea Link another proposal was put forward to state government which will help De-Congest the S V Road traffic and help commute faster. This Sea Link 2 will connect Bandra sea link near Reclamation and will end somewhere at Versova Beach. Major junctions of this routed sea bridge will be Jogger’s park within Bandra location and next being Juhu koliwada, which falls between Santacruz and Vile-parle at coastal side of city. Not sure on if any new Junctions will connect Bandra Versova Sea Link or are changes in current plans, But will keep updating this page.
We detailed the tentative length of the sea link as 9 Km, But the exact as declared now in leading newspapers is 9.3 kilometres as per project reported. In 2014, Two bidders have shown interest in developing this sea link and are expecting a Gap Funding of about 20% without which they may loose interest and the plans of development can get tougher considering no local private giants taking interest already. Alternative motto of helping divide traffic of S V Road and Western Express Highway apart from Versova Sea link is a parallel coastal road, State has yet not finalized on one of these two options. Both ends are highly populated with commercial dominance and major traffic along most junctions of S V Road and Highway. The locations of Bandra and Andheri Versova has many tourist attractions, Beaches and Malls which makes it obvious to pull over more traffic and has the most reasons to build another sea link or a road along the coasts. Overall cost of this project seems to cross 5000 crores and will possibly have 6 lanes of road which is really a good news and first of its kind in Mumbai.
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 926 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2017 – Road Safety and Traffic Signs 651 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 639 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 515 views
- Telephone Directory – MTNL Mumbai Directory Services 478 views
- Online Appointment For Learner License – RTO Mumbai 461 views
- How to Get Vehicle Registration and Owner Details Via SMS – Mumbai 420 views
- Mumbai Zoo at Byculla Called Veer Jijamata Udyan 401 views
- Chor Bazaar – Mumbai Second Hand Product Bazaar and Stolen Thieves Market 386 views
- Movie Theatres Ticket Rates – Mumbai Cinema Theatres Ticket Prices 314 views