“Mumbai’s famous Lovers Point for every age couples and a beautiful Promenade, Bandstand located in Bandra West is one of the beautiful sea face location one should not miss if looking for so called secret couples place to get cozy. Monsoon videos and pictures of and from Fort area (Below) are breath taking and a very good time to visit, Although this place is all good for all season. Lets understand what is the speciality and so famous about this promenade with Pictures, Videos and in depth information..”
Lovers Point Video
Monsoon Season (Rainy Day) Video, Must Watch
Below Video is Of Bandra Fort which is adjacent and has a scenic view with a place with tree shades for love couples of city
Speciality of Bandstand
Bandstand is famous for couple of things like Residence of Bollywood actor Salman Khan and Shahrukh Khan just opposite sea face location of above picture, See Celebrities Home Address for more. This is also famously known as Carter Road area of Bandra were Other famous TV actors also resides. And the other speciality being Mumbai’s Lovers point (Timings 6:00 AM to 7:30 PM) where one can find lots of couples enjoying romantic time at this Romantic place of Mumbai rocky sea. It also has an attraction called UTV’s Walk of Stars
For those couple who are planning an intense date at this promenade and want to know the exact location to be around other cozy couples, The 2 main location here is the fort area exactly at entrance adjacent to Taj Lands Hotel which has good tree shades (See Video Below) and Other being the rocky sea shore area of jogging and walking track that starts opposite Galaxy Apartment and connects till fort.
This is also the very famous location for Old churches of Bandra and Saint Father Agnel Ashram. The old times Sea Rock Hotel was the one famous point here, were now just Opposite to this Old building is Hotel Taj of Bandra. Connected to Hotel Taj and Rocky sea is the Old Bandra Fort which hardly has those rocky fort stones on Hilly area.
For those who wants to enjoy the Bandra Worli Sea Link Bridge, this is the only Wonderful place to have a nice view.
IMP NOTE : Their is no Toilet facilities (Wash rooms) available in this location. Parking options being open parking all through promenade and at fort area entry gate opposite Taj lands. Buses from Bandra station (West) are available every few minutes charging Rs.10/- as of date, Same returns back to railway station. Highly crowded during public holidays, weekends (Saturday & Sunday).
Other Famous Places Near Bandstand
More Videos Of Bandstand Promenade
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 928 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2017 – Road Safety and Traffic Signs 673 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 530 views
- Picnic Spots Near Mumbai | Overnight and One day Picnic Spots. 449 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 443 views
- Movie Theatres Ticket Rates – Mumbai Cinema Theatres Ticket Prices 436 views
- How to Get Vehicle Registration and Owner Details Via SMS – Mumbai 435 views
- Chor Bazaar – Mumbai Second Hand Product Bazaar and Stolen Thieves Market 398 views
- Online Appointment For Learner License – RTO Mumbai 369 views
- Road Offences and Penalty Amounts Fines in Mumbai 2016 275 views