“Water Kingdom is Asia’s Largest Theme Water Park located at Borivali, Mumbai suburban. So beat the heat or just have fun and water rides 2017 as a day of leisure and fun with family and friends. See rides, timings, charges and other details of this water park..”
Kindly Note : Charges, Rides and Other facilities at Water Kingdom changes from time to time. For updates 2017 rates, offers and other details kindly contact their office or refer official website.
Water Kingdom Overview
Water Kingdom is one of its best and biggest theme and water park located at Borivali coastal area (Gorai Creek) of Mumbai suburban area. Nearest railway station to reach Gorai is Borivali, Yet many also commute via Bhayandar station. This 64 acres huge park surrounded by nature and greenery is owned and managed by ‘Pan India Paryatan Pvt Ltd’ (PIPPL), The Essel World Group. Its a famous picnic spot and tourist attraction specially during summer. It has varieties of water rides for kids and adults both, with DJ and rain dance facility inside which attracts major youth. There are two to three big swimming pools convenient for all age groups and separate swimming pools for children open for 365 days.
All safety and basic facilities like Shower, Dress changing, Drinking water, First aid, Counters for baggage are available in Water Kingdom at reasonable price. Water inside all pools is regularly maintained and taken care of hygiene, Also people with skin disease or allergy are restricted. Giant water rides like water splash slide and zig zag between woods are also available.
Water Kingdom Park Entry Charges For Kids, Adults and Senior Citizens
Prices and Park charges are categorized for Child (Height between 3.3 to 4.6), Adults (Height Above 4.6) and Senior Citizens (Age 60 years and above). Online booking for passes of Water Kingdom / Essel world is also available on their website itself.
|Children Ticket Rates||Adult Ticket Cost||Senior Citizen Charges|
|Single Entry Ticket For Water Kingdom, Also can be used at Essel world|
|Monday to Friday (Weekdays)||290||490||245|
|Weekends and Holidays and During Seasons||390||590||295|
|Happy Hour Timings (4:30 pm onwards)||290||290||145|
|Water Kingdom and Esselworld Combined Entry|
|Monday to Friday (Weekdays)||490||690||345|
|Weekends and Holidays and During Seasons||640||840||420|
|Annual Yearly Pass Cost ( 3 times Entry at either Water Kingdom or EsselWorld)|
|Saturday and Sunday (Weekends)||990||990||990|
|Public Holidays and During Season||990||990||990|
Ticket Cost for School College Students, Coaching Classes and Corporates
Often School children (Students) have discounts available at Water Kingdom Park. Its a great place for school picnics at discounted rates for student up to standard 10th. This proved to be one of the best outdoor picnic spot for them. The requirement being, at least 30 students should be their in group. Students should be in uniform during entry to enjoy water rides and slides in the safe environment.
Here are School Students charges at Water Kingdom and Essel world (group of 30 and above only), Weekdays and Weekends both included.
- Primary Section and Pre-Primary Students : Rs. 149.
- Secondary students : Rs 199.
- Coaching Classes & College Groups : Rs 299.
- Corporate Charges : For Corporate clients, charges are fixed upon personal contact with management of water kingdom park.
Apart from those regular charges, mobile service providers and other companies also keep some free and discounted pass offers and schemes.
Note : Above Charges, Days for park entry are expected to change from time to time, Kindly visit the official site for terms conditions and other updates.
How to Reach this Water Park
- By Car / Private Vehicle : Via Western Express Highway, reach Kashimira Junction (Mira Bhayander Highway). Get inside and cross the East West Flyover of Bhayandar and keep straight on Uttan Road. Follow the direction or use the Map app.
- By Bus From Bhayander West : Bus service by MBBT is available from Bhayander station (West), Bus Number 4 from depot next to railway station.
- Bus From Malad West : Bus Number 272 from malad Station West, It takes you directly to marve beach. From their a small ferry ride.
- Bus From Borivali West : Bus Number 294 that will take your from Borivali station to Gorai Beach Creek. Ferry Ride to Water Kingdom next.
- By Train : Nearest station for Water Kingdom / Essel World is Borivali and alternative is Bhayander on Western Railway Route, refer railway map for help.
You can also take private auto from respective railway stations.
Note : Private travel agents associated with Water Kingdom have started private bus facilities from Pune and Nasik directly to park. More details online.
Water Kingdom For Shooting and Advertisement Purpose
Water Kingdom is one of the best water parks for shooting and advertisement options open for TV serial, Movie Shooting or private advertisement. Yes they offer wide range of options for all kind of shooting and branding. From latest ‘Tarak mehta ka ulta chasma’ visiting this water park to many other big time movie shoots, Essel world and this water park has done it all.
Few of the advertisement options like Below the line activation, Lamp Pole banners, Branding on toy trains on road, Golf cart, Big hoardings, Queuing tents, Branding on rides, Ride back drops, Advertisement on roof tops of rides and many more like sponsorship options etc.
Eating and Food Options Inside Kingdom
For those Chinese food lovers, taipan is one of the famous brands inside Water Kingdom, Their are other eating options and much more coming up to eat and hangout with enjoying water rides.
Adult and Children Rides inside Water Park
There are varieties of water rides inside thie huge water park, main attractions being Missphisly Hills, Adventure Amazonia, Brat Zone and Wetlantic. Have a look at the above image to get glimpse of same.
- Missphisly Hills Adult Rides : Rushing and Gushing, Mamma Miya, Humumga Kowabunga, Bobble Bogie, Rafis Fafia, Black Demon, Aquadrome.
- Missphisly Hills Family Rides : Gang-A-Fall and Coco Beach
- Missphisly Hills Kids Rides : Turbo Thriller, Juicy Jammer, Turbo Wurbo, Lemon Drops, Tangy Wangy, Turbo terminator.
- Wetlantic Rides for All Age Group : Jungle Beach, Cascade Caves, Love Boat and Bay Watch Tower.
- Adventure Amazonia Rides For Children : Zoomroo
- Adventure Amazonia Rides For Adults : Elephanta Safari, What a Coaster, Rock and Rock Safari and Serpent Safari.
- Adventure Amazonia Rides For Family : Goofers Lagoon, Drifting River.
- And lot more rides
Some Important Landmarks inside Water Kingdom
Once inside this water park of Mumbai, you should follow the important landmarks which will help you reach various sections inside. Those landmarks guides to know where is :
- Drinking water available.
- Toilet facilities.
- First Aid room.
- Wheel Chair options for aged and challenged.
- Various shops for eating etc.
- STD ISD and PCO telephone facilities.
- Locations for chargable games.
- Food outlets.
- Famous scenic photo points.
Facilities and Other Services Available
Water Kingdom provides all the basic facilities and services required once you are inside and ready to enjoy rides etc, below are same :
- Shower Rooms and Cloak Rooms ( Separate for Gents and Ladies).
- Coin Operated Lockers for safety and belongings to keep.
- Swim Wear to enjoy rides with clothing rules. Hire it or Purchase and own.
- Best standards and care for Hygiene
- High-Tech filtration plant to keep the water park, rides and water itself clean and Hygienic.
Water Kingdom Safety Guidelines and Instructions
Before you start enjoy the water rides, have a look at those instructions and safety guideline for children as well as adults to play safe and reach home happily. Below are the same :
- Swimming knowledge is not required to enjoy those water rides.
- Entry rides to water park are solely owned by water kingdom and essel group as whole.
- Following all instructions is important and mandatory.
- Nylon or Lycra Swim wear / Swimsuits are compulsory for rides.
- DIVING strictly not allowed.
- Swimming facilities not designed.
- Anyone with physical challenges or medication treatment (skin related or other) are instructed to not go to water rides.
- Personal belonging and precious metals like gold, silver etc should be removed before entering water slides. Best not carry along for that day.
- Foot wears are not allowed once inside water rides.
- Bad civic habits like spitting or discharging body waste is not allowed.
Hotels and Resorts Staying Facilities Near Park
For those coming from long distance to enjoy this water park of Mumbai, their are easy accommodation facilities available closed to water kingdom itself. Below are list of some of the Resorts and budget hotels available for overnight stay :
- The Retreat Resort : Erangal Beach, Madh Island, Marve Road, Malad (West), Contact Number : +9122-28813500.
- Hotel Grand Ville : Plot no D/680, Off S.V Road, Opposite Kora Kendra ground, Borivali (West). Contact Number : +9122-2267305232.
- CIGAD Hotel & Resort : Bhate Bunder, Vailankani Shrine, Uttan village, Bhayander (west). Contact No : +91-22-64403000 / +919222045554 / +919619293823
- GCC Hotels Private Limited : 92/1, Off Mira Bhayander Road, Mira Road (East). Telephone : +91-22-28110822 / 28114044
- The Resort (Also called Madh Resort) : 11, Madh Marve Road, Aksa Beach, Malad (West), Contact : +91-22-2228447777 or 28808888 or +919820114421.
NOTE : Don’t worry if the above hotels or resorts do not fit your pocket, Borivali, Bhayander, Malad and near areas are quite developed, So small lodges, cottages, cheap hotels are all available for over night stay. Just do your survey online and you have it all.
Contact Details and Timings
TIMINGS : Park timing till 8th Jan 2012 will be 10.00am to 8.00pm, and Regular timings are 10:00 am to 7:00 pm (All Days)
CONTACT ADDRESS :
- Essel Group, Gorai Village, Borivali West, Mumbai Pincode : 400091, Landmark : Gorai Creek
- Helpline : +91-22-65280305 (8am to 8pm)
More Parks in City