“Asia’s Largest Theme Water Park is at Mumbai’s suburb, Yes ‘WATER KINGDOM’ is located at Borivali also connected to Malad, Kandivali and Bhayander is one of the best water ride parks having largest wave pool with more then 90 lacs liters of water. Checkout Ticket rates, rides, facilities and more..”
Quick Look : [ Water Park Overview ], [ Entry Ticket Charges For Adults Kids & Group], [ Charges For School Classes College Students and Corporates ], [ How to Reach Water Kingdom ], [ Park For Shooting and Advertisement Purpose ], [ Food Facilities ], [ Fun Water Rides and More ], [ Important Landmarks Inside Water Park ], [ Facilities and Services ], [ Safety Guidelines ], [ Accommodation Hotels and Resorts ], [ Contact Address and Park Timings ], [ Updates ]
Water Kingdom Overview
With all basic facilities and safety available like shower, Dress changing, Drinking water, First aid, Counters for baggage is available at reasonable price. Water in the pools is regularly maintained and taken care of hygiene as people with skin disease or allergy are restricted. One can also enjoy giant water rides like water splash slide in zig zag between woods of park ending at some other end.
Water Kingdom Park Entry Charges For Kids, Adults and Senior Citizens
Prices and Park charges are categorized for Child (Height between 3.3 to 4.6), Adults (Height Above 4.6) and Senior Citizens (Age 60 years and above). Online booking for passes of Water Kingdom / Esselworld is also available on their website itself.
|Children Ticket Rates||Adult Ticket Cost||Senior Citizen Charges|
|Single Entry Ticket For Water Kingdom, Also can be used at Esselworld|
|Monday to Friday (Weekdays)||290||490||245|
|Weekends and Holidays and During Seasons||390||590||295|
|Happy Hour Timings (4:30 pm onwards)||290||290||145|
|Water Kingdom and Esselworld Combined Entry|
|Monday to Friday (Weekdays)||490||690||345|
|Weekends and Holidays and During Seasons||640||840||420|
|Annual Yearly Pass Cost ( 3 times Entry at either Water Kingdom or EsselWorld)|
|Saturday and Sunday (Weekends)||990||990||990|
|Public Holidays and During Season||990||990||990|
Ticket Cost for School College Students, Coaching Classes and Corporates
School children have discount at water Kingdom park, A great place for school picnic at discounted rates for student up to standard 10th. This proved to be one of the best outdoor picnic spot for school children. The requirement being at least 30 students should be their in group. Students should be uniform to enjoy water rides and slides in the safe environment.
Another exiting news for school kids is that few more rides like Blowing, Ice Skating, Ferry Services and more have some extra discounts with educational programs like Drip Irrigation, Sewage treatment, Vermiculture etc.
Here are School Students charges for 2012 at Water Kingdom and Esselworld (group of 30 and above only), Weekdays and Weekends both included.
1st October to 30th June 2012 :
- Primary Section and Pre-Primary Students : Rs. 149.
- Secondary students : Rs 199.
- Coaching Classes & College Groups : Rs 299.
- Corporate Charges : For Corporate clients, charges are fixed upon personal contact with management of water kingdom park.
Apart from those regular charges, mobile service provider like LOOP mobiles has kept some free pass offers, discounts and schemes for their post paid and pre-paid customers who are subscribed loop mobile for 2 weeks and more. So this kind of sim card purchase schemes gives enough discounts to get into essel world or water kingdom.
Note : Above Charges, Days for park entry are expected to change from time to time, Kindly visit the official site for terms conditions and other updates.
How to Reach this Water Park
- By Car / Private Vehicle : Via Western Express Highway, reach Kashimira (Mira Bhayander Highway), Get inside (Take Left if coming from Mumbai) mira bhayander road and you can you the sign boards guiding. Time taken to reach will be approximately 1 hour from kashimira.
- By Bus From Bhayander West : Bus service by MBBT is available from Bhayander station (West), Bus Number 4 from depot next to railway station.
- Bus From Malad West : Bus Number 272 from malad Station West, It takes you directly to marve beach. From their a small ferry ride.
- Bus From Borivali West : Bus Number 294 that will take your from Borivali station to Gorai Beach Creek. Ferry Ride to Water Kingdom next.
- By Train : Nearest station for Water Kingdom / Essel World is Borivali and Bhayander on Western Railway Route, refer railway map for help.
Apart of all bus routes above, same can be used for private Autos
Note : Private travel agents associated with Water Kingdom have started private bus facilities from Pune and Nasik directly to park. More details online.
Water Kingdom For Shooting and Advertisement
One of the best parks for shooting and advertisement options open for TV serial, Movie Shooting or private advertisement. Yes they offer wide range of options for all kind of shooting and branding. From latest ‘Tarak mehta ka ulta chasma’ visiting in December 2011 to many other big time movie shoots, essel world and water kingdom has done it all.
few of the advertisement options like Below the line activation, Lamp Pole banners, Branding on toy trains on road, Golf cart, Big hoardings, Queuing tents, Branding on rides, Ride back drops, Advertisement on roof tops of rides and many more like sponsorship options etc.
Eating and Food Options Inside Kingdom
For those Chinese food lovers, taipan is one of the famous brands inside Water Kingdom, Their are other eating options and much more coming up to eat and hangout with enjoying water rides.
Adult and Children Rides inside Water Park
- Missphisly Hills Adult Rides : Rushing and Gushing, Mamma Miya, Humumga Kowabunga, Bobble Bogie, Rafis Fafia, Black Demon, Aquadrome.
- Missphisly Hills Family Rides : Gang-A-Fall and Coco Beach
- Missphisly Hills Kids Rides : Turbo Thriller, Juicy Jammer, Turbo Wurbo, Lemon Drops, Tangy Wangy, Turbo terminator.
- Wetlantic Rides for All Age Group : Jungle Beach, Cascade Caves, Love Boat and Bay Watch Tower.
- Adventure Amazonia Rides For Children : Zoomroo
- Adventure Amazonia Rides For Adults : Elephanta Safari, What a Coaster, Rock and Rock Safari and Serpent Safari.
- Adventure Amazonia Rides For Family : Goofers Lagoon, Drifting River.
Ever thought of having so many rides here in borivali, suburb of Mumbai ?
Some Important Landmarks inside Water Kingdom
Once inside this water park of Mumbai, you should follow the important landmarks which will help you reach various sections inside. Those landmarks guides to know where is :
- Drinking water available.
- Toilet facilities.
- First Aid room.
- Wheel Chair options for aged and challenged.
- Various shops for eating etc.
- STD ISD and PCO telephone facilities.
- Locations for chargable games.
- Food outlets.
- Famous scenic photo points.
Facilities and Other Services Available
Water Kingdom provides all the basic facilities and services required once you are inside and ready to enjoy rides etc, below are same :
- Shower Rooms and Cloak Rooms ( Separate for Gents and Ladies).
- Coin Operated Lockers for safety and belongings to keep.
- SwimWear to enjoy rides with clothing rules. Hire it or Purchase and own.
- Best standards and care for Hygiene
- High tech filtration plant to keep the water park, rides and water itself clean and Hygenic.
Water Kingdom Safety Guidelines and Instructions
Before you start enjoy the water rides, have a look at those instructions and safety guideline for children as well as adults to play safe and reach home happily. Below are the same :
- Swimming knowledge is not required to enjoy those water rides.
- Entry rides to water park are solely owned by water kingdom and essel group as whole.
- Folllowing all instructions is important and mandatory.
- Nylon or Lycra Swim wear / Swimsuits are compulsory for rides.
- DIVING strictly not allowed.
- Swimming facilities not designed.
- Anyone with physical challenges or medication treatment (skin related or other) are instructed to not goto water rides.
- Personal belonging and precious metals like gold, silver etc should be removed before entering water slides. Best not carry along for that day.
- Foot wears are not allowed once inside water rides.
- Bad civic habits like spitting or discharging body waste is not allowed.
Hotels and Resorts Staying Facilities Near Park
For those coming from long distance to enjoy this water park of Mumbai, their are easy accommodation facilities available closed to water kingdom itself. Below are list of some of the Resorts and budget hotels available for overnight stay :
- The Retreat Resort : Erangal Beach, Madh Island, Marve Road, Malad (West), Contact Number : +9122-28813500.
- Hotel Grand Ville : Plot no D/680, Off S.V Road, Opposite Kora Kendra ground, Borivali (West). Contact Number : +9122-2267305232.
- CIGAD Hotel & Resort : Bhate Bunder, Vailankani Shrine, Uttan village, Bhayander (west). Contact No : +91-22-64403000 / +919222045554 / +919619293823
- GCC Hotels Private Limited : 92/1, Off Mira Bhayander Road, Mira Road (East). Telephone : +91-22-28110822 / 28114044
- The Resort (Also called Madh Resort) : 11, Madh Marve Road, Aksa Beach, Malad (West), Contact : +91-22-2228447777 or 28808888 or +919820114421.
NOTE : Don’t worry if the above hotels or resorts do not fit your pocket, Borivali, Bhayander, Malad and near areas are quite developed, So small lodges, cottages, cheap hotels are all available for over night stay. Just do your survey online and you have it all.
Contact Details and Timings
TIMINGS : Park timing till 8th Jan 2012 will be 10.00am to 8.00pm, and Regular timings are 10:00 am to 7:00 pm (All Days)
CONTACT ADDRESS :
- Essel Group, Gorai Village, Borivali West, Mumbai Pincode : 400091, Landmark : Gorai Creek
- Helpline : +91-22-65280305 (8am to 8pm)
More Parks in City
- Home Address Of Bollywood Stars – Mumbai Residential Address Of Celebrities Film Stars 1,196 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2016 – Road Traffic Signs 662 views
- Road Offences and Penalty Amounts Fines in Mumbai 2016 551 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 501 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains Travel – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 402 views
- Know The Top and Famous Ganesh Mandals (Pandals) Of Mumbai 332 views
- BEST Bus Fares – Mumbai Latest Revised BEST Pass Rates and Ticket Fares 324 views
- Online Appointment For Learner License – RTO Mumbai 296 views
- Picnic Spots Near Mumbai | Overnight and One day Picnic Spots. 294 views
- RTO License Process Documents and Charges – Mumbai Maharashtra 255 views