“Our previous post on various EPF offices in Mumbai had lost of inquiry on how can we check our PF status online ? People wanted to know if their is any online status check form by Provident Fund Office in India and waits for their claims ‘Their hard earned money’ to get settled. Below is a how you can check your PF account status online in Mumbai (and India)..”
Check Status Yourself Online
- Goto Official website link to check PF status that helps employees all around India with Offices of Mumbai region like Kandivali/Malad, Thane, Vashi and Bandra.
- Select your State and City Office. Below is list of PF Office displayed when you select Maharashtra.
Region Name Region Code Office Code Office Name
MH – BANDRA MH BAN BANDRA (MUMBAI-1)
MH – KANDIVALI KD NSK NASIK
MH – KANDIVALI KD MAL MALAD (KANDIVALI)
MH – NAGPUR NG AUR AURANGABAD
MH – NAGPUR NG NAG NAGPUR
MH – NAGPUR NG AKL AKOLA
MH – PUNE PU KOL KOLHAPUR
MH – PUNE PU PUN PUNE
MH – PUNE PU SLP SOLHAPUR
MH – THANE TH THA THANE (MUMBAI-2)
MH – THANE TH VSH VASHI
- Enter Your EPF Number as Shown in the Sample Online Form picture above.
Step By Step Claim Status Check in Online Form
This will help all EPF claimer who already filled the manual form anywhere in India and have your PF Account Number for this online check facility.
- Follow the Steps as Mentioned above and Regions/States/City Office related Code will automatically Get Populated.
- Next, Enter Establishment Code (Limited to Maximum 7 Digits ). So, where to get PF establishment code ? is whats in your mind now. The link for same is already inside form.
- If 3 Digit extra Extension Code is needed enter (Or Keep the Field Blank If not Needed)
- Now Enter your PF Account Number (7 Digits) and Submit to get Current Status.
Pictorial Representation Of Status Check Results
Current Status Displayed
NOTE : We are sure lots of employees (your friends) and your HR department even don’t know about this STEPS, So request you SHARE this with your friends on Google+, Facebook or Click on PDF icon to print this information to pass on to them. BELOW is the Social Box for Same.