“Mahavir Swamy Maharaj is name of the Jain community God, and so is the place called ‘Mahavir Dham’ the famous Jain temple at Virar western express highway (Mumbai Ahmadabad National Highway 8) near shirsad, Exactly opposite K T Resort. A spiritual holy place with lush greenery in monsoon and fresh pollution free climate always. Lets see the details about temple visiting timings, lunch and dinner options with accommodation and parking facilities details with inside video of this jain temple etc..”
About Mahavir Dham Temple
Its Beautiful jain temple located at Virar Shirsad Phata (Fata), On virar national highway 8, . Mahavir Dham is a holy jain derasar, A temple beautifully carved with idols of lords like Lord ‘Ghantagharan Maharaj’ and ‘Shri Mahavir Swamiji’. As this location is at remote location, about 10 kilometers from Virar Railway Station in East, It is surrounded by nature, open plots, lush greenery in monsoon, mountains around, cool climate, Green grass with beautiful bird seen. Mahavir Dham also have over night staying facilities for “FAMILY” coming from around Maharashtra and India. Lately a resort called ‘Bhakti Green’ is built adjacent to temple with entrance from inside dham also. One can also enjoy the Prasad of “Moti Chur Ladoo”, “Bundi laddoo” and the famous sweet called “MOHANTHAAD”, quite common around any jain temple in Mumbai much liked by jain community and other people too.
Also there is Food facilities provided by the founders and Club of Mahavir (Mahaveer) dham. Lunch hour timings are morning 11:00 till 2:45 PM and cost for same is Rs.60/- per person (Unlimited Food). Although a jain community special holy place, One can find other caste and religion people at this sacred place and enjoy the meal. Accommodation and ample parking options inside temple is available which is very helpful for long distance travelers and those who want to opt for a resort can check-in to Bhakti Green Resort near Mahavir Dham whose contact details are +91-250-2504856 / +91-250-2504509, with booking on the spot and also at Thakur Arcade, Virar West Near Station. Another Resort is K T Resort on opposite side of this temple with rides and swimming pool options.
Address and How to reach Mahavir Dham
People coming with vehicle need to reach National Highway 8 (Mumbai Ahmadabad Highway) and Check for Shirshad Naka & K T Resort. Jain Temple is exactly at this location
If planning to reach by train, Get down at Virar station (Local Train Western Route Last Station), Get Share or Private Auto for Shirshad Naka charging about Rupees 100/- to Rs.150/- lum sum for 4 to 5 people taking about 25 minutes with 10 kilometer distance from Virar railway station in East.
Other Places to Visit Near Mahavir Dham
- Home Address Of Bollywood Stars – Mumbai Residential Address Of Celebrities Film Stars 1,397 views
- Solanpada Jambrung Dam and Waterfall at Karjat Near Mumbai 973 views
- Wet N Joy Water Park Lonavala Near Mumbai 794 views
- Picnic Spots Near Mumbai | Overnight and One day Picnic Spots. 775 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 498 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules – Road Traffic Signs 423 views
- Movie Theatres Ticket Rates – Mumbai Cinema Theatres Ticket Prices 388 views
- Online Appointment For Learner License – RTO Mumbai 350 views
- BEST Bus Fares – Mumbai Latest Revised BEST Pass Rates and Ticket Fares 323 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains Travel – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 322 views