“With varieties of Bicycles already getting famous in Mumbai, Active Cyclists Groups and Clubs come up to go for this little bike trek. Lets have a looks at such blogs and this famous clubs and groups who rides the city on this petrol free engine, the future vehicle..”
Cyclist Groups in Mumbai
- Palm Beach Riders a group created by Jagan Mohan Rao Jasti has above 90 members.
- Borivali Cyclists Association by Johann Daniels has above 35 members riding between suburb locations like Mira Road and Malad. See Facebook page.
- Mumbai Randonneurs a group created by Anil Uchil which had 80 members when we first wrote and today it has crossed about 1000 Members. This above 200 km long distance riders group was founded in 2011 is specialized in preparing for (PBP) Paris-Brest-Paris for 2015 and also covers locations like Lonavala and Pune.
- Mulund Riders is a weekly leisure riders cyclist group exploring South Mumbai and Suburban locations of city like Bandstand, Colaba and Central Mumbai suburbs like Mulund etc. Leisure riders go early morning and on THURSDAYS covers about 50 km distance and in Weekends SUNDAY about 80 to 100 km trials.
- If you are one of those who likes cycling along with exploring famous eateries in Mumbai, ‘Foodies Cyclist’ is perfect for you. They explore famous destinations for food and enjoy the ride together eating.
- Vishal Sharma started a cyclist group called Bandra Cycle Club which now has about 40 members.
- One of the largest cycle group is called Carter Road Cyclist , Bandra west leaded by Faisal Thakur with more then 200 members.
- Anoop Rajan’s Mumbikers (Mumbai-bikers) a common group for all citizen has crossed a whopping 450 members already.
- Cyclist group from Mumbai Western suburb called Malad West Bikers by Aditi is gaining members with 19 as of now, Another Malad link road group has also evolved starting with 6 members lead by jesudas.
- Another huge group is Night Bike Riders by Renny Varghese who has huge support with member reached 250.
- Mumbai also do have cyclist group who hangout for food, yes, this group is called Cycling for foodies by Sunil gandhi having 79 members now, a awesome idea.
- Goregaon also have a cycling group called Goregaon Bikers started by utsav kedia with almost 40 citizens already in.
- Our hot destination station Andheri lokhandwala and Vile parle cyclist group is gaining members, already about 200 members inside this group.
- Lakecity Pedalers a group from Thane (Central Suburb of Mumbai) lead by Jo having 138 Members.
- Mulund and Bhandup Riders by Rajesh has 45 Members.
Now this can be another great way of joining cycle clubs and like minded groups who love pedal riding in Mumbai, Some of the known blogs where you can connect for bicycle ride friends are listed below.
- Biggest Group in Mumbai for all type of Cycle riders, This Active group have weekly rides arranged. Age limit is 18 years and above. See blog at Mumbai Cyclist and Facebook group.
- Mumbai Randonneurs with details as above can be contacted or joined at this Facebook group page.
- Mulund Riders Facebook Group page is here.
- Join the Foodies Cyclist as detailed above.
- Samuel Pereira’s Blog for Cyclist
- Lakecity Pedalers Thane
- Google Group For Mumbai Cyclists
- Cyclist of Mumbai on Facebook
|Club Name||Specialty||Addres / Contact in Mumbai|
|True Fitness||Specialized as cycling club and also have fitness regime as Dance and Yoga classes.||Crystal Point, New Link Road, Andheri (West), Mumbai – 400053|
|Mojo Eyegear Biking Club||Less of Cycles and more into Bikes.||90/5, Mahakali Caves Road, Senior Transline Compound, Near Onida House, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400093|
|Topspin India Health Car Pvt Ltd||This club of South Mumbai is specialized in cycle training and spinning bikes.||16/A, Ground Floor, Alaknanda Building, Nepean Sea Road, Near to Warden Road, Mumbai – 400036|
|Round The Earth Cycling Club||No Details of this cycling club available.||No Contact Address.|
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2016 – Road Traffic Signs 862 views
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 830 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 553 views
- How to Get Vehicle Registration and Owner Details Via SMS – Mumbai 525 views
- Picnic Spots Near Mumbai | Overnight and One day Picnic Spots. 507 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 467 views
- Chor Bazaar – Mumbai Second Hand Product Bazaar and Stolen Thieves Market 433 views
- Movie Theatres Ticket Rates – Mumbai Cinema Theatres Ticket Prices 394 views
- Road Offences and Penalty Amounts Fines in Mumbai 2016 371 views
- RTO License Process Documents and Charges – Mumbai Maharashtra 342 views