“For women in distress and other problems like breast cancer, human rights, eve teasing and sexual harassment etc related help, Below are some of the Women helplines in Mumbai where NGO’s and Mumbai Police can help women in need..See also latest on how Mumbai police helping Women travel alone safer..”
Quick Look : [ Updates ]
Helpline Numbers For Women in Distress
- 103 – The latest women helpline number to complain about eve teasing and any to learn about women self defense.
- Mumbai Police Helplines For Molestation : 103 / 1090 / 7738133133 / 7738144144
- 1298 : This number will connect women in distress to relevant NGO’s.
- Family Service Center 22828862.
- Women’s Center 26140403.
- Latest number for sexual harassment in bus – Call up 1800227550 ( Initiative by BEST bus services in Mumbai for women safety)
Women Helplines On Android (FREE)
24042627 / 24086011
24040045 / Email : email@example.com . They help and addresses special needs of slum Woman and children and works towards improving their health.
26662394 / 26661252. Majlis is a legal and cultural resource centre working in the area of women and minority rights.
POLICE HELPLINE FOR WOMEN
103 – This is a special police helpline who takes action on crime against women through police intervention.
WOMEN RIGHT INITIATIVE – MUMBAI
43411603 / 43411604 . Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, Website : http://www.lawyerscollective.org/wri
This organization runs a pro bono (free) legal aid cell for domestic violence cases.
HUMAN RIGHTS LAW NETWORK – MUMBAI
022-22820109/022-22820192 , Email : email@example.com. Webiste : http://hrln.org/hrln/ works pm woman’s justice like HIV/AIDS etc
BREAST CANCER HELPLINE – 9820200300
More Helplines for Reference : Mumbai and Navi Mumbai Emergency, Traffic Police Control Room, BEST Bus Women Safety, Stray Dogs Menace, BMC Monsoon, Vasai Virar, Mira Bhayander, Emergency Ambulances, Mumbai Railway, Fire Brigades, Packed Milk.