“With strict rules, Getting valid permits and drinking license is a must for every individual who plans to drink any kind of liquor, be it a hard drinks, wines or chill beer. Getting Alcohol license is a must if you want to consume, purchase, transport or posses alcohol in Mumbai city, Lets see the legal process of getting liquor license, how and where to apply and other details..”Documents Required to Apply For Liquor Permit License
Below is the required document checklist if you plan to get valid drinking license or permits for any kind of possession, consumption or transport of alcohol in city.
- Permanent Residential Address Proof
- Court Stamp of Rs.5 Which is available at any court or stationery and xerox shops near around court premises. You can contact you local advocate if at all they have kept any spare so you don’t need to run to nearby courts.
- 2 Photographs, One photograph (25mm by 35 mm Stamp size) and Other one passport sized
- Valid Photo ID Proof xerox copies (Driving License or Passport or PAN Card)
- Rupees 100 (Yearly License)
- Rupees 1000 (Lifetime Permit)
- Rupees 5 (One Day Permit for Foreign Liquor)
The applicant should be of age 25 and above to get a valid license, Next question is where to get the form ? Here at local wine shop or directly from Old Custom house in Mumbai fort location. Alternately liquor permit forms are also available online. After filling the form you need to submit it to Old Custom House. From their onwards you will come to know when and how they will reply and follow ups etc.