“2013, The one time experience of seeing thousands of year old Egyptian Mummies being in Mumbai wait is done, As the Exhibition is ON at Chatrapati Shivaji Museum (Prince of Wales, Bombay Museum) located at Fort. Learn historic things and culture of Egypt vie 3D films screened and more..”
As of November and December 2012 being the welcome to 5 Egyptian Mummies that is inside museum brought from British Museum to be exhibited at Shivaji Maharaj Museum at Fort, Mumbai. As per news it tooks about 3 crores to get this grant exhibition of 5 Mummies together. Its a 4 month long show that will detail about old mummies by Neil MacGregor, the Director of British Museum and Sabyasachi Mukherjee, Director general of CSMVS of Mumbai.
About 5 to 6 thousand visitors are expected daily for this exhibition at Mumbai’s iconic fort museum, with about 110 varieties of art conservation friendly objects that has been used. Since March 2012 the work around for this exhibition was started with Art Conservation Specialist like Anupam Shah, Omkar Kadu, Nidhi Shah, Vaidehi Sanval working and planning for same. All legal formalities related to exhibition has been taken care of like Agreement Documents, Insurance Policies, Branding and Pricing and Merchandising Agreements etc. Each and every Objects used inside Exhibition related to Mummies has been per-photographed before reaching Mumbai city.
If you are still not clear about how to reach and where is the exact location of this exhibition in Mumbai, Then Check the How to reach Shivaji Museum for same.
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2016 – Road Traffic Signs 1,035 views
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 968 views
- Picnic Spots Near Mumbai | Overnight and One day Picnic Spots. 506 views
- How to Get Vehicle Registration and Owner Details Via SMS – Mumbai 499 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 491 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 484 views
- RTO License Process Documents and Charges – Mumbai Maharashtra 451 views
- Movie Theatres Ticket Rates – Mumbai Cinema Theatres Ticket Prices 418 views
- Chor Bazaar – Mumbai Second Hand Product Bazaar and Stolen Thieves Market 390 views
- Road Offences and Penalty Amounts Fines in Mumbai 2016 375 views