“Mumbai airport has total of 15 Foreign exchange counters at Domestic and International terminals companies like Pheroze Framroze, Centrum, Weizmen, VKC Forex, Thomas Cook, Travelex, State Bank of India and Central Bank of India has counters with Forex services here. Lets understand where these counters are located as and when passengers needs local or international currencies to travel around..”
At domestic terminals 1A, 1B and 1C total of 6 counters gives exchange facilities, and below are the Forex company name and location at airport.
Terminal 1A : Total 2 Counters by Pheroze Framroze ( at Departures) and Centrum (at Arrival)
Terminal 1B : Total 3 Counters by 2 by Centrum and 1 by Pheroze Framroze at Departure and Arrival.
Terminal 1C : Total 1 Counter by Weizmen at Departure.
At Arrivals : Their are Central & State Bank Of India, Thomas Cook and Travelex companies for such currency facilities.
At Departure : Their is VKC Forex at Gate C and Thomas Cook at Gate D.
At Mezzanine Floor : Their is Centrum and Travelex at Gate 7, Thomas Cook at Gate 6 and Again Centrum at Gate 10 and 14.
You Might also be interested to know about other money exchangers and list of all forex companies at Mumbai who can help you with currency exchanged. Know more about CSIA parking and lounges facilities.
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2016 – Road Traffic Signs 862 views
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 830 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 553 views
- How to Get Vehicle Registration and Owner Details Via SMS – Mumbai 523 views
- Picnic Spots Near Mumbai | Overnight and One day Picnic Spots. 507 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 467 views
- Chor Bazaar – Mumbai Second Hand Product Bazaar and Stolen Thieves Market 433 views
- Movie Theatres Ticket Rates – Mumbai Cinema Theatres Ticket Prices 394 views
- Road Offences and Penalty Amounts Fines in Mumbai 2016 371 views
- RTO License Process Documents and Charges – Mumbai Maharashtra 342 views