“Almost a year old now, UTV’s homage to legendary Bollywood superstars is still liked by People. This special walk location at Bandra‘s Bandstand is some 10 feet long stretch sea side walk that has 3 statues and fingerprints, Hand prints of Bollywood celebrities guarded by a security as seen in our latest video taken on 16th February 2013..See the location attraction and specialty, What we liked and didn’t like and some Pictures and Videos..”
The Attraction of UTV Stars Walk
Hand Prints : Total of 9 hand prints can be seen along the walk as also seen in below video. Right hand Print of Actor Anupam Kher, Sharmila Tagore, Neetu Kapoor, Rishi Kapoor, Randhir Kapoor, Karishma Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor, Sridevi and Shabana Azmi.
Signatures Autographs : Rare Signature of all LATE Legendary actors and directors made a mark in Bollywood industry are of Meena Kumari, Guru Dutt, Ashok Kumar, Kishore Kumar, Raj Kapoor, Prithviraj Kapoor, Shammi Kapoor, Dev Anand, Sunil Dutt and Nargis Dutt.
Celebrities Statues : 3 Of the late classic and pre-retro era actors have their statues here which are Dev Anand, Shammi Kapoor and Raj Kapoor. What i liked was the signature style of individual statues for which this actors were known and got famous for.
Bandstand at Bandra West is a famous lovers point of Mumbai and also a hotspot location for those who love to peep into celebrities home. Yes just across carter road is bandstand which has Galaxy Apartment where Actor Salman Khan stays and the famous Bungalow Mannat which belongs to SRK. Excatly opposite the same is the wide open rocky sea and a beautiful path way, joggers park and kids garden.
Starting from opposite Salman’s home, UTV stars walk is just a minute ahead on the casual walk way. You will find these 3 statues and those hand prints and signatures exactly opposite of them. Below is the map
Walk Liked and Disliked
What we liked was the security keeping watch on those statues and prints on footpath. Proper lights falling on those homage, Its publicly opened and people were enjoying taking photographs with those Legends. What we didn’t liked was the concept of keeping it wide open without any borders or special effects so walkers don’t over go the same by mistake, also the quality of that stones on which fine prints and signatures are available are fading.
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 2,196 views
- Movie Theatres Ticket Rates – Mumbai Cinema Theatres Ticket Prices 1,306 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2017 – Road Safety and Traffic Signs 671 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 631 views
- Picnic Spots Near Mumbai – Overnight and One Day Picnic Spots. 567 views
- How to Get Vehicle Registration and Owner Details Via SMS – Mumbai 547 views
- Telephone Directory – MTNL Mumbai Directory Services 483 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 454 views
- Chor Bazaar – Mumbai Second Hand Product Bazaar and Stolen Thieves Market 419 views
- Wet N Joy Water Park at Lonavala Near Mumbai 416 views