Located at southern tip of Cuffe parade (South Mumbai), World Trade Centre (WTC) has always remained a distinguished landmark in the city of Mumbai. The best locale, wide range of shops and showrooms, well-equipped exhibition centre, all this has made WTC complex a must visit to many residents and tourists as well. The centre, apart from rendering trade promotion services to the business community at large, has brought into one complex, various offices and agencies involved in different aspects of international trade by constructing three buildings and providing then with space. The three centrally air-conditioned building comprise the World Trade Centre complex and have a total build-up area of about 1.5 million square feet located on a total plot of 0.53 million square feet.
The arcade building comprises units leased to various State Emporia, Banks, Offices, Shops and Showrooms. It also houses the prestigious Expo Centre (Exhibition Hall) belonging to the WTC. The Centre 1 and 2 buildings house corporate offices of leading banks and corporates / corporations.
WTC provides conference rooms and halls on rent basis. With seating capacity of about 300 people, its ad ideal place for corporate meetings, press meetings, product launch, small big workshops and seminars etc. The rental conference rooms are of style theaters and regular conference / meeting types and per day rent differs for hall to hall. To give a tentative idea on rentals it starts from lowest Rs.2000 with theater seating capacity of about15 to 20 people, which goes to Rs.4000, Rs.6000 and like wise upto Rs.15000 for seating capacity going up to 300 people.
It also has centrally AC Expo centre with total area about 10,000 to 15,000 square feet. It also has cafeteria and all other facilities with required technologies for and ideal meet. This place is ideal for any type of local or international trade shows in Mumbai. Below pictures shows a glimpse of various venues, conferences and meeting halls, theater rooms available inside World trade centre of Mumbai. They have names it like Board Room, Seminar room 1 and 2, Lotus Lounge, Sun Flower 1 and 2, Vista, Board Room, South Side, jasmine and Daffodil etc.
Contact and Address
World Trade Centre
31st Floor, WTC Complex,
Centre 1 Building, Cuffe Parade,
Contact : +91-22-66387272
Fax : +91-22-22188385 and +91-22-22180823
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 819 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2017 – Road Safety and Traffic Signs 705 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 562 views
- Picnic Spots Near Mumbai | Overnight and One day Picnic Spots. 476 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 457 views
- How to Get Vehicle Registration and Owner Details Via SMS – Mumbai 442 views
- Chor Bazaar – Mumbai Second Hand Product Bazaar and Stolen Thieves Market 402 views
- Online Appointment For Learner License – RTO Mumbai 400 views
- Movie Theatres Ticket Rates – Mumbai Cinema Theatres Ticket Prices 359 views
- Road Offences and Penalty Amounts Fines in Mumbai 2016 265 views