“Started in 1855, Bombay Scottish school at Mahim in Mumbai was known as Bombay Scottish Orphanage School set up and managed by Scottish missionaries dedicated to orphans, Now quite know for its extra curricular activities..”
- Its has 10th ICSE as board.
- Located at beautiful sea facing plot in Mahim
- Old Colonial style building declared now as Heritage.
- Facilities like Arts, Gymnasium, Shooting, Craft are some of the extra curricular activities included in Indoor, Outdoor games along with other club activities for school students.
Address and Contact Details – Veer Savarkar Marg, Mahim (West). Website : www.bombayscottish.in
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 777 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2017 – Road Safety and Traffic Signs 562 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 548 views
- Picnic Spots Near Mumbai – Overnight and One Day Picnic Spots. 459 views
- Telephone Directory – MTNL Mumbai Directory Services 402 views
- How to Get Vehicle Registration and Owner Details Via SMS – Mumbai 395 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 384 views
- Movie Theatres Ticket Rates – Mumbai Cinema Theatres Ticket Prices 377 views
- Chor Bazaar – Mumbai Second Hand Product Bazaar and Stolen Thieves Market 361 views
- Online Appointment For Learner License – RTO Mumbai 329 views