“Started in 1855, Bombay Scottish school at Mahim in Mumbai was known as Bombay Scottish Orphanage School set up and managed by Scottish missionaries dedicated to orphans, Now quite know for its extra curricular activities..”
- Its has 10th ICSE as board.
- Located at beautiful sea facing plot in Mahim
- Old Colonial style building declared now as Heritage.
- Facilities like Arts, Gymnasium, Shooting, Craft are some of the extra curricular activities included in Indoor, Outdoor games along with other club activities for school students.
Address and Contact Details – Veer Savarkar Marg, Mahim (West). Website : www.bombayscottish.in
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 926 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2017 – Road Safety and Traffic Signs 651 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 639 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 515 views
- Telephone Directory – MTNL Mumbai Directory Services 478 views
- Online Appointment For Learner License – RTO Mumbai 461 views
- How to Get Vehicle Registration and Owner Details Via SMS – Mumbai 420 views
- Mumbai Zoo at Byculla Called Veer Jijamata Udyan 402 views
- Chor Bazaar – Mumbai Second Hand Product Bazaar and Stolen Thieves Market 386 views
- Movie Theatres Ticket Rates – Mumbai Cinema Theatres Ticket Prices 314 views