“A rise in tourism industry and lifestyle in India’s commercial capital city Mumbai has continuously attracted more and more lifestyle products and services. Ab Celestial, The first floating hotel in Mumbai’s Fashion and Lifestyle Queen Station Bandra is a new attraction of city. This Floatel, a four deck vessel, is a sure thumbs up for Mumbaikar’s and a reason to cheer as its the first of its kind of hotel in sea water around India. Lets know more..”
About ‘Ab Celestial’
Floating Hotel Attractions
- Ab Celestial is a Four Deck Mini Vessel.
- Enjoy Coffee 24 hours being inside sea of Mumbai.
- On one of the levels of vessel, their are 2 Multi-Cuisine restaurants.
- Party lovers will love the ‘Club Lounge‘ inside.
- Celebrate, have fun with friends, family and colleagues at the available Banquet Hall here.
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2016 – Road Traffic Signs 1,037 views
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 971 views
- Picnic Spots Near Mumbai | Overnight and One day Picnic Spots. 506 views
- How to Get Vehicle Registration and Owner Details Via SMS – Mumbai 500 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 491 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 486 views
- RTO License Process Documents and Charges – Mumbai Maharashtra 451 views
- Movie Theatres Ticket Rates – Mumbai Cinema Theatres Ticket Prices 418 views
- Chor Bazaar – Mumbai Second Hand Product Bazaar and Stolen Thieves Market 390 views
- Road Offences and Penalty Amounts Fines in Mumbai 2016 375 views