“A rise in tourism industry and lifestyle in India’s commercial capital city Mumbai has continuously attracted more and more lifestyle products and services. Ab Celestial, The first floating hotel in Mumbai’s Fashion and Lifestyle Queen Station Bandra is a new attraction of city. This Floatel, a four deck vessel, is a sure thumbs up for Mumbaikar’s and a reason to cheer as its the first of its kind of hotel in sea water around India. Lets know more..”
About ‘Ab Celestial’
Floating Hotel Attractions
- Ab Celestial is a Four Deck Mini Vessel.
- Enjoy Coffee 24 hours being inside sea of Mumbai.
- On one of the levels of vessel, their are 2 Multi-Cuisine restaurants.
- Party lovers will love the ‘Club Lounge‘ inside.
- Celebrate, have fun with friends, family and colleagues at the available Banquet Hall here.
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 817 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2017 – Road Safety and Traffic Signs 705 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 562 views
- Picnic Spots Near Mumbai | Overnight and One day Picnic Spots. 476 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 457 views
- How to Get Vehicle Registration and Owner Details Via SMS – Mumbai 442 views
- Chor Bazaar – Mumbai Second Hand Product Bazaar and Stolen Thieves Market 402 views
- Online Appointment For Learner License – RTO Mumbai 400 views
- Movie Theatres Ticket Rates – Mumbai Cinema Theatres Ticket Prices 359 views
- Road Offences and Penalty Amounts Fines in Mumbai 2016 265 views