“Ab Celestial, Bandra’s Floating Hotel near Reclamation promenade is first of its kind four deck vessel ‘Luxury yacht’ in Mumbai which has 4 levels with Sky Deck Open Roof top. A new attraction for Mumbai’s and other cities elite group and foreign tourists, Serving continental food fronting mesmerizing view of city skylines, Sunset and Bandra Worli Sea link all being inside the Arabian sea. A major boost to city tourism..”
About ‘Ab Celestial’
Sometime in 2014, MTDC (Maharashtra Tourism) and MMB (Maharashtra Maritime Board) and a private firm called ‘WB International Consultants’, initiated the idea of getting flotel (Floating Hotel inside Mumbai Sea), and after a long wait to get all types of permissions, licensing and documents approvals which was a lengthy process, were ready to finally celebrated the inauguration of ‘Ab Celestial’, Mumbai’s first flotel, which was planned to be opened to public for a different kind of experience, bit of fun, entertainment and spending leisure inside a 4 level Yacht which keeps floating inside sea at Bandra reclamation promenade.
It will have everything for a quality time worth spent in a luxurious way possible, Be it Clubbing and having drinks, A cup of coffee, Continental dinner, Celebrating events like parties and weddings etc. But like any other projects (Specially related to coastal) permissions hinders and the beautiful dream and new coastal attraction of Mumbai got delayed with the US made floatel been ready yet be kept ported at MPT (Mumbai Port Trust) for the correct time to come.
Now started on 12th March with all required about 100’s of permissions, The Owners ‘WB International Consultants’ associated themselves with MTDC and MMB, supported by MSRDC (Maharashtra State Road Development Corporation), Sea Hotel is open to public now as a brand new attraction adding to the list of tourism industry of Mumbai (Maharashtra).
The services, interior and facilities were designed with luxury and class standards in mind. Of course the target is that group of Elite citizens and Foreigners who are ready to spend more for such experiences blessed with wide coastal, This one at Bandra Jetty. More details about this floating hotel like pricing, banquet costs for wedding and parties, meal cost (As of day approximately 3 to 5 thousand rupees per couple), Sea hotel timings (Possibly 24 hours as their is a 24 hour coffee shop inside) and other details as mentioned below and more be updated as soon possible.
Bandra’s Floating Hotel Attractions
Key Highlights and Major Attractions Listed Below
‘Ab Celestial’ is a US imported Yacht, (BDR – IV – 01261) is a Four Deck Mini Vessel with open air dining on roof top sky deck with a 3 tier luxury at all First, Second and Third level.
- A beautiful view of Bandra Worli Sea Link, Skylines of Mumbai and Wide open Arabian Sea.
- Level 1 has a banquet for various celebrations, events and occasions like weddings, birthdays and others for family, friends and corporates.
- Party lovers will love the ‘Club Lounge’ at level 2.
- 2 Restaurants inside with varieties of cuisine (Continental food) options.
- This specially designed vessel has capacity to carry more than 650 customers at a time. Already other major cities in India and Internationally such vessels are operating.
- Flotel costing are on higher side. Since the target is to attract foreign tourists and the elite groups of Mumbai and other cities of India, The food options are accordingly designed keeping continental menu with other facilities which will cost anywhere between Rs.3000 and Rs.5000 (Approximate between $45 to $75 at rate of Rs.65 per dollar).
- Car parking facilities for customers at and near the entry of this floating hotel will be available.
- 4 different pickup points are planned around south Mumbai. Speed boats will ferry customers to the Floatel.
- Owners are also planning to open more such floating hotels, One at Navi Mumbai and other Thane coastal.
- Online booking options will be soon started.
- Hotel timings, Entry fees, Per head charges, Discounts and Offers, Online booking and other details will be updated soon.
- Telephone Directory – MTNL Mumbai Directory Services 773 views
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 750 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2017 – Road Safety and Traffic Signs 731 views
- How to Get Vehicle Registration and Owner Details Via SMS – Mumbai 507 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 486 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 481 views
- Online Appointment For Learner License – RTO Mumbai 476 views
- Chor Bazaar – Mumbai Second Hand Product Bazaar and Stolen Thieves Market 360 views
- Mumbai Zoo at Byculla Called Veer Jijamata Udyan 334 views
- Wet N Joy Water Park Lonavala Near Mumbai 323 views