“Goddess of Mumbai City, MumbaDevi is said to be the goddess who protects Mumbai city from all natural calamities. This Holy temple is located right in centre of market near Zaveri Bazaar (South Mumbai)..”
Holy Place Name Details
Mumbadevi is said to be Goddess of Mumbai and one of the oldest Famous temples located at Bhuleshwar in
south Mumbai area. Its a old Monument Temple, It is named as ‘Mumba’ means Mumbai and ‘Devi’ means goddess so named ‘mumbadevi’. Its a an oldest and famous place of worship for hindus. Here in rituals they offer coconut, flowers, agarbatti and sweets (prasad) to goddess and Pray for their needs.
Temple Location and Address
This place is located at one of the most crowded location/market business place of Mumbai known as Bhuleshwar. Its a 10 mins walkable distance from Charni Road Station (East), or alternately you can take a cab/taxi from same to other Station like Churchgate/marine drive.
Speciality of Mumbadevi Mandir
Famous For and You will enjoy the Aarti’s that are performed in evening at 7:30 pm and also in early morning, this are special prayers for goddess, also you will find lots of other Murtis (idols) of other gods believed by Hindu community. If you really want to see crowd and Rush markets of Mumbai you should go walking here.
During Navratri and other festive seasons ‘Ghatasthapana’ is done and 7:00 am with other rituals and aarti. People comes in lakhs to take darshan as first day of navratri is considered as start of good days.
Places Near Mumbadevi Mata Temple
Zaveri bazaar (Place for jewelry market), Princess street, Bhuleshwar market for beautiful ornaments for every occasion, C P tank market, Crawford market.
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 864 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2017 – Road Safety and Traffic Signs 820 views
- Telephone Directory – MTNL Mumbai Directory Services 786 views
- How to Get Vehicle Registration and Owner Details Via SMS – Mumbai 553 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 548 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 539 views
- Online Appointment For Learner License – RTO Mumbai 515 views
- Chor Bazaar – Mumbai Second Hand Product Bazaar and Stolen Thieves Market 425 views
- Mumbai Zoo at Byculla Called Veer Jijamata Udyan 363 views
- Wet N Joy Water Park Lonavala Near Mumbai 347 views