“Every year women around Mumbai look forward to Diwali festive shopping for ladies special stuff / products like Sarees, Readymade Dresses, Kurta (Kurti’s), Dupattas, Leggings, Churidars and more such special women wear. Below are Markets in Mumbai specialized and known for Diwali shopping for ladies..”
Special Markets For Dresses, Sarees, Kurtas (Kurti’s)
- Malad Natraj Market.
- Malad Municipal Market (Near Station in West).
- Gandhi Market at King Circle.
- Mangaldas Market, South Mumbai for which nearest station is Marine lines.
- Bhendi Bazaar, Again South Mumbai Marine Lines.
- Goyal Shopping Centre Borivali West, Near Station.
- Heera Panna, Haji Ali which can be reached via Mumbai Central / Mahalaxmi station
- Bhuleshwar Market, South Mumbai, Charni Road.
- Hind mata at Dadar East, 10 minutes walk.
Shopping Places For Jewellery Accessories, Sandals, Handbags, Clutches and Cosmetics
- Gupta Market near Malad station in West (Western Suburb).
- Malad Shopping Centre Malad West near station.
- Ijmima Malad Link Road, landmark InOrbit Mall and Hypercity.
- Bhuleshwar is again a great market place in South Mumbai for Artificial Jewellery and Accessories.
- Goyal Shopping Mall near Borivali Station in West.
- Zaveri Bazaar in South Mumbai.
- Linking Road, Bandra for Footwear, Handbags etc shopping.
- Hill Road at Bandra West, 15 to 20 minutes distance from Linking road.
- Beauty Centre Kandivali, Khar Road & South Mumbai.
- Colaba Causeway Market, Shopping Video will give and idea.
- Read More here. Also see Diwali Celebrations with Pictures and videos. And complete list of Shopping malls too.