“Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation (MTDC) has added up yet another fun attraction and to the list of new adventures in Mumbai by starting Dean Kamen 2001 introduced Segway PT Ride (Kind of Two Wheeler Automatic Cycle kind of Ride, See Picture below). This segway adventure sport and attraction is located at Nariman Point and has been started in Mid of September 2015 which cost about Rs.300 per ride. More details about same are yet to be received and seen, Still i must say this is a great new move for Mumbai..”
Segway Ride Details
Segway is a simple Two Wheeler Electric vehicle which needs a little prior training before you ride perfectly. The reason being the requirement of self balancing while on the move, Just like the balancing act while riding a skating. But the difference here is that the vehicle is automatic and uses electric battery to get a push ahead, One just need to stand and balance to enjoy the ride. It is famously called Segway PT where PT stands for Personal Transport which means the vehicle is use just like any other cycle which can take you from one place to another. On an average the speed of the vehicle is about 20 Kilometer Per Hour (KMPL) which is safe enough for anybody including a grownup child or a teenager too.
As of date we have no details about how long (Distance, From where to Where) is this two wheeler fun ride is, But the costing of about Rs.300 per ride by MTDC Mumbai might demand a low cost if the fun doesn’t last long and just few meters / minutes. Just a wild guess, this segway ride might start at extreme south end of Nariman point till the flyover bridge at Charni road at Girgaum Chowpatty beach. Another guess is the ride is on time spent bases, like 15 minutes to 30 minutes (half hour) costing Rs.300.
If you had experienced this ride, let us know via your comments below on exact locations and charges, group discounts if any and we will love to add your experienced here in this page. More details about timings, age requirements if any etc will be added soon.
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 777 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2017 – Road Safety and Traffic Signs 562 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 546 views
- Picnic Spots Near Mumbai – Overnight and One Day Picnic Spots. 456 views
- Telephone Directory – MTNL Mumbai Directory Services 401 views
- How to Get Vehicle Registration and Owner Details Via SMS – Mumbai 394 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 383 views
- Movie Theatres Ticket Rates – Mumbai Cinema Theatres Ticket Prices 376 views
- Chor Bazaar – Mumbai Second Hand Product Bazaar and Stolen Thieves Market 360 views
- Online Appointment For Learner License – RTO Mumbai 329 views