“Quite unstructured, Versova beach at vesawe (Other name of Versova)is located at north of juhu beach with water rushing till edge in Monsoon. This rocky beach at Andheri (Mumbai Suburb) is quite famous between couples as lovers point is at vesawe village, the residence of Mumbai’s fisherman koli community..”
Versova beach was taken over by Shivaji Raje, a maratha king from Portuguese and was a place to rest when he used to get tired and needed a break, The Versova fort which is located at about 9 km at Madh Island, much near to Malad is the another attached Maratha location famous here. The beach is quite lonely compared to the juhu beach quite near and connected, there is no lifeguards or any commercial activity on beach as this unstructured beach has very little white mud space to sit and enjoy. Of course the breeze and the sunset view is as good as any other location of Mumbai. The Versova Ghatkopar metro link is why the location is catching up in news now a days and government is taking most precautions for clean and hygiene of beach and other locations around.
The other face of this beach is the famous rich class locality which includes businessman and many of Bollywood industry strugglers, As quite connected to the Lokhandwala complex, 4 bungalow and 7 bungalow location which is full of Bollywood stars, It attracts many Bollywood personalities.
How To Reach Versova Beach
Andheri is the perfect station to reach versova if you are coming through local trains, Board a Auto which can take about 20 minutes to half hour depending on traffic. Alternately Vile parle and Santacruz is also ok if you already at that location. Alternately bus service is also available for all this locations.
Places to See Near Mid Rocky Beach
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 846 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2017 – Road Safety and Traffic Signs 701 views
- 9 Colors Of Navratri 2016 to Follow – 9 Days Dress Colors 641 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 559 views
- Telephone Directory – MTNL Mumbai Directory Services 523 views
- How to Get Vehicle Registration and Owner Details Via SMS – Mumbai 507 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 501 views
- Online Appointment For Learner License – RTO Mumbai 476 views
- Chor Bazaar – Mumbai Second Hand Product Bazaar and Stolen Thieves Market 412 views
- Celebrating Gudi Padwa Festival in Mumbai 393 views