“Quite unstructured, Versova beach at vesawe (Other name of Versova)is located at north of juhu beach with water rushing till edge in Monsoon. This rocky beach at Andheri (Mumbai Suburb) is quite famous between couples as lovers point is at vesawe village, the residence of Mumbai’s fisherman koli community..”
Versova beach was taken over by Shivaji Raje, a maratha king from Portuguese and was a place to rest when he used to get tired and needed a break, The Versova fort which is located at about 9 km at Madh Island, much near to Malad is the another attached Maratha location famous here. The beach is quite lonely compared to the juhu beach quite near and connected, there is no lifeguards or any commercial activity on beach as this unstructured beach has very little white mud space to sit and enjoy. Of course the breeze and the sunset view is as good as any other location of Mumbai. The Versova Ghatkopar metro link is why the location is catching up in news now a days and government is taking most precautions for clean and hygiene of beach and other locations around.
The other face of this beach is the famous rich class locality which includes businessman and many of Bollywood industry strugglers, As quite connected to the Lokhandwala complex, 4 bungalow and 7 bungalow location which is full of Bollywood stars, It attracts many Bollywood personalities.
How To Reach Versova Beach
Andheri is the perfect station to reach versova if you are coming through local trains, Board a Auto which can take about 20 minutes to half hour depending on traffic. Alternately Vile parle and Santacruz is also ok if you already at that location. Alternately bus service is also available for all this locations.
Places to See Near Mid Rocky Beach
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2016 – Road Traffic Signs 1,037 views
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 971 views
- Picnic Spots Near Mumbai | Overnight and One day Picnic Spots. 506 views
- How to Get Vehicle Registration and Owner Details Via SMS – Mumbai 500 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 491 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 486 views
- RTO License Process Documents and Charges – Mumbai Maharashtra 451 views
- Movie Theatres Ticket Rates – Mumbai Cinema Theatres Ticket Prices 418 views
- Chor Bazaar – Mumbai Second Hand Product Bazaar and Stolen Thieves Market 390 views
- Road Offences and Penalty Amounts Fines in Mumbai 2016 375 views