“Famous for lots of beaches, Mumbai has Madh and Marve beaches in Malad (Western Suburb), Malad is a famous suburb location, just few stations from Andheri Airport, This beach is also famously known as Madh jetty (Or Madh Island) as called in Bollywood Movies..”
Unlike famous beaches like Juhu chowpatty and girgaum beach , Madh jetty and Marve beach are far off the main city locations, but there are bus and auto facilities from Malad station (West). Quite clean and hygiene beaches with resort and small hotels facilities around beach. Its an ideal place for one day picnic and preferred to get back by evening as its not as safer as other beaches.
Private vehicles is preferred, But quite good bus and auto facilities are also available from malad station located in western railway route of Mumbai. Alternate route is from Borivali, this beach is connected to famous amusement park called Essel world, so travelers cal use the ferry boat from Gorai creek (Borivali) and reach this island beach.
Things to know about Marve beach
One should take care of personal belongings and should not keep it away from eyes as it can be stolen away. Madh jetty and Marve beaches are also quite famous as lovers point in Mumbai, But this places are not so safer as couples point in late evening, So lovers need to take care on beaches like this.
Cautions Related to Marve beach
- Do not stay for long hours after 7 PM
- Not good for couples in late evenings
- Do not keep you belongings unwatched on beach
- Most important, this beach has unstable sea flow, tides etc and is not a good beach to swim.
- Children should not be allowed to enter sea water of madh and marve beaches.
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2016 – Road Traffic Signs 1,037 views
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 969 views
- Picnic Spots Near Mumbai | Overnight and One day Picnic Spots. 506 views
- How to Get Vehicle Registration and Owner Details Via SMS – Mumbai 499 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 491 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 485 views
- RTO License Process Documents and Charges – Mumbai Maharashtra 451 views
- Movie Theatres Ticket Rates – Mumbai Cinema Theatres Ticket Prices 418 views
- Chor Bazaar – Mumbai Second Hand Product Bazaar and Stolen Thieves Market 390 views
- Road Offences and Penalty Amounts Fines in Mumbai 2016 375 views