“Manori Beach is almost near to Gorai and Marve beaches at Malad, So one can reach there via Borivali ferry or taking Bus route from Malad station too. One more route option is from Bhayander but bit long distance but convenient for those coming from other side, all stations are on Western Railway Route..”
One of the sole and lonely beach during weekdays, Manori beach is a small island location at Mumbai suburb as one can find no more than couple of love partners and dogs at beach during days. There are many hotels around to eat, The cool golawala is one who is always there for a ‘chuski of cold ice’. There is nothing more things to see at manori except the Buddhist pagoda which is near Essel World. Its a beautiful place white beach sand and no garbage, bottles and waste around, So what is the attraction here ? Its the silence of beach with white sand and shells that attracts lots of couples. Yet another fun is the ferry ride which takes you to and from malad marve in 5 minutes, It is said that this Mumbai ferry is famous since last 25 years.
Manori Beach is Almost near to Gorai and Marve beach near Malad, So you can reach there from Borivali or malad marve ferry which cost rs.5/- . To reach Marve you have an option of buses from Malad West near station.
Parking Options at Manori :
Resorts and Hotels Near Manori Beach :
Currently No information available about resorts and Hotels near Manori Beach. More info Coming up.
Climate and temperature on Manori Island Beach :
Warm Climate (Approximate 25 Degree ‘C’ with Cool Breeze).
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 846 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2017 – Road Safety and Traffic Signs 701 views
- 9 Colors Of Navratri 2016 to Follow – 9 Days Dress Colors 641 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 559 views
- Telephone Directory – MTNL Mumbai Directory Services 523 views
- How to Get Vehicle Registration and Owner Details Via SMS – Mumbai 508 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 501 views
- Online Appointment For Learner License – RTO Mumbai 477 views
- Chor Bazaar – Mumbai Second Hand Product Bazaar and Stolen Thieves Market 412 views
- Celebrating Gudi Padwa Festival in Mumbai 393 views