“Arnala beach is one of the best beaches near Virar (Far north location of Mumbai Suburb) with many resorts like Anand Resort, C Beach Resort, Sagar Resort, L D resort, Arnala Sea lord Resort. One of the finest coconut trees beaches in such metro areas of Mumbai’s thane district (Maharashtra state). See Location Map routes and Guide for reaching (How to Go /Reach) with distance. See also details below about more resorts like Alexson Resort and Hotels near with Address and Specialities..”
Quick Look : [ How to reach Arnala beach ], [ Road Distance From Mumbai ], [ Hotels and Resorts Near Beach ], [ Famous Eateries and Attractions ], [ Travel Options], [ Parking Options At Beach ], [ Arnala Beach Climate ], [ Cautions and Take Care ], [ Other Attractions Near Virar ], [ Arnala Beach Satellite Map ], [ Beach Video ], [ Updates ]
First You Need To Get Down at The last Station on Western Railway End (i.e Virar (West)), then from there you can get a share auto (charging somewhere around rupees 20/- to 25/-) Or a special auto (Charging about rupees 70/- to 80/-).
Please Note that here there is No Meter system for Auto and they charge on lum sum basis. Weekend charges to reach arnala beach might be higher due to crowd and a famous picnic spot.
From Local Trains : In Western railway route, Catch fast train to virar, which is the last station on north suburb. Exactly touched to station is Auto stand to get share / private autos.
Road Distance from major locations of Mumbai city to virar beach
- Andheri to virar distance is about 69 kilometers (via National Highway 8)
- Bandra to virar distance is about 75 kilometers (via National Highway 8)
Note : Extra 15 kilometers from highway to reach arnala beach.
Hotels & Resorts Near beach
Famous Eateries and Attractions at Arnala
Nariyal pani (Coconut Water) and Other basics Like Bhel Puri, Pani Puri Etc are some regular and famous eateries. In monsoon, boiled and rosted Butta (Sweet Corn) is available.
Other adventure and attractions being paragliding on beach, they charge Rs.300/- for 15 minutes sky ride and Camel ride at just Rs.30 to Rs.50.
Its an ideal location for one day picnic near Mumbai.
Travel Options for Arnala
Western Railways (Local Train to Virar), Busses coming from thane and other locations till virar bus depot, Auto Rickshaws or Private vehicles. See how to reach section above.
Parking Options Near Arnala Beach
Ample parking options for Big Vehicles likes picnic Bus, cars and Others vehicles is available.
Climate and temperature on Beach
Warm Climate (Approximate 25 Degree ‘C’ with Cool Breeze).
Caution : Take Care in Arnala
You Should take care Of Drinking Water here, Always use Pack Water. Some locations inside water is dangerous and deep and one cannot recognize the same. Follow what local fisherman seating near arnala beach says and don’t swim deep.
Other Good Places/Beaches Near by Arnala
Jivdani temple : After early morning checkout from beach resort, you can go to virar east, get share auto (within Rs.10/-) per person to reach this famous temple on mountain which you might have already seen from Arnala beach. Thousands of people comes there on Tuesday & Sunday, So if u want to avoid little crowd then select an alternate day and plan your day / overnight picnic accordingly.
Sativali hot water spring : On national highway 8, from virar towards gujarat there is this famous clean hot water spring at sativali village.
See Also : All BeachesVideo Of Beach
- Picnic Spots Near Mumbai | Overnight and One day Picnic Spots. 618 views
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 565 views
- Chor Bazaar – Mumbai Second Hand Product Bazaar and Stolen Thieves Market 512 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 443 views
- 11th December 2016 – Virar Vasai Yearly Mayor’s Marathon Race 419 views
- Movie Theatres Ticket Rates – Mumbai Cinema Theatres Ticket Prices 412 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2016 – Road Traffic Signs 381 views
- How to Get Vehicle Registration and Owner Details Via SMS – Mumbai 311 views
- Wet N Joy Water Park Lonavala Near Mumbai 303 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 277 views