“Keshav (Lord Krishna) srushti (Mother Nature) is an ideal picnic spot at Bhayander for those looking for green natural environment within Mumbai. 40 km from Mumbai in north suburb of western railway route is Bhayander station is where Keshav Srushti is located. This private and paid picnic spot has 200 acres of green land located at uttan village on the way towards the famous Essel World..”
[ Speciality Of Keshav Srushti ], [ Attractions of this Picnic Spot ], [ Rules and Regulations ], [ Where is Keshav Srushti in Mumbai ], [ How to Reach the spot ], [ Other Places Of Attraction Near This Spot], [ Updates ]
Speciality Of Keshav Srushti
It is a private owned picnic spot charging about Rs.150/- per person (Price may have changed) spread over 200 acres of natural green land very near to Bhayander Railway Station in West (Mumbai Suburb) on the same road which goes to Essel world and Water Kingdom.
During January 2014, Keshav Srushti achieved its unique space in Guinness World Record by organizing a ‘Solar Oven Cooking Class’ which has 3639 participants and was the largest of the time.
Srushti has everything ready for a picnic group to enjoy looking for a day picnic at farms near nature with lush greenery. It has small hills, beautiful streams, gardens, animal shelter (Gaushala) and those rarely found fresh water ponds with lotus flowers and other natural life, And not to miss those acres of mango and coconut tree plantations.
What’s more, If you are one of those who loves the village side environment, Keshav srushti can make your picnic day best, you can hangout to enjoy the freshness of dense greenery and then also have a quick watch at the ‘Gaushala’ (Cow Tent). That ideal place with rejuvenating climate for those looking for a day picnic out as monsoon destination too with in Mumbai. Their escort will guide you to the historic place inside that is still not very famous among tourist. It also has rare species of herbal and botanical plants. So this is also a ideal place for school picnic in Mumbai to educate school students about importance of mother nature, plants and the now the hot topic of the world, Importance of ‘Eco Friendly Environment’.
Attractions Of Keshav Srushti
- Rare botanical plantations.
- Fresh water ponds.
- Mango and Coconut plantations.
- Gaushala (Cow Home).
- 3 Temple to meditate (Hanuman, Shiva, Datta).
- Flora and Faunas.
- Fun and gaming options for children.
- Snack and Lunch, Eat and have fun.
- Old age home.
- Herbal Research.
- Swimming pool facilities.
- A nice playground for picnic group.
- An ideal picnic spot with Camping facilities.
- Keshav Srushti Mahovsav is a yearly family and group event held in January. Focused on various cultural and other activities like sports, Science and Farming etc a social togetherness can be seen with thousands of citizens participating in this event which is Fun, Knowledge, Social and Entertainment with various activities and well being programs.
- … and more
Rules and Regulations inside Srushti
- Advance booking needed, 15 days prior you should plan your picnic here.
- No non veg food, alcohol and smoking allowed.
- No loud music or any musical instruments allowed.
Where is this place located
Address: Uttan Village, Gorai Road, Bhayandar (West), District Thane, Maharashtra, India, 401106
Contact / Phone : +91-22-28450247 / +91-22-28452855
Land Mark: This place comes on the way towards Essel World by road from Bhayander Station West.
How to Reach
By Road : If you coming from Mumbai, Get on to National Highway 8 (Mumbai Ahmedabad), take left from Mira Bhayander Road (Kashi-Mira). Take the flyover towards west and follow the Essel World Sign Boards. You can take your private vehicle with your picnic group. Direct buses from Mumbai are not available, Still there are few buses to reach Bhayander station from few city locations. Alternately, take private auto from Station towards Uttan village.
By Railway : Nearest station to reach Keshav Srushti is Bhayander on western railway route. It is far north end of Mumbai city boundaries. It is 11.4 Km from railway station taking about 30 minutes road journey.
Other Attractions Near Keshav Srushti
Also Recommended : Similar yet very different experience with nature can be experienced at Saguna Baug Farms near Neral.
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 1,329 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2017 – Road Safety and Traffic Signs 661 views
- Picnic Spots Near Mumbai – Overnight and One Day Picnic Spots. 525 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 487 views
- How to Get Vehicle Registration and Owner Details Via SMS – Mumbai 474 views
- Telephone Directory – MTNL Mumbai Directory Services 465 views
- Movie Theatres Ticket Rates – Mumbai Cinema Theatres Ticket Prices 394 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 376 views
- Wet N Joy Water Park at Lonavala Near Mumbai 336 views
- Online Appointment For Learner License – RTO Mumbai 332 views