“Keshav (Lord Krishna) srushti (Mother Nature) is an ideal picnic spot for those looking for green natural environment within Mumbai. 40 kms from Mumbai in north suburb of western railway route is Bhayander station is where keshav srushti is located. This private and paid picnic spot has 200 acres of green land is at uttan village on the way to essel world..”
Quick Look : [ Specialty Of Keshav Srushti ], [ Attractions of this Picnic Spot ], [ Rules and Regulations ], [ Where is Keshav Srushti in Mumbai ], [ How to Reach the spot ], [ Other Places Of Attraction Near This Spot], [ Updates ]
Its a private picnic spot charging about Rs.150/- per person spread over 200 acres of natural green land very near to Bhayander station (Mumbai Suburb). Srushti has everything ready for a picnic group to enjoy, It has small hills, beautiful streams, gardens, those rarely found fresh water ponds with lotus flowers and other natural life and acres of mango and coconut tree plantations.
Whats more, If you are one of those who loves the village side environment, Keshav srushti can make your picnic day, you can hangout to enjoy the freshness of lush greenery and then also have a quick watch at the ‘Gaushala’ (Cow Tent). The rejuvenating climate is an ideal place for those looking for a day out in monsoon. The escort will guide you to the historic place that is still not very famous among tourist. It also has rare species of herbal and botanical plants. So this is also a ideal place for school picnic in Mumbai to educate school students about importance of mother nature, plants and the hot topic of world importance of ‘Eco Friendly Environment’.Attractions Of Keshav Srushti
- Rare botanical plantations.
- Fresh water ponds.
- Mango and Coconut plantations.
- Gaushala (Cow Home).
- 3 Temple to meditate (Hanuman, Shiva, Datta).
- Flora and Faunas.
- Fun and gaming options for children.
- Snack and Lunch, Eat and have fun.
- Old age home.
- Herbal Research.
- Swimming pool facilities.
- A nice playground for picnic group.
- An ideal picnic spot with Camping facilities.
- Advance booking 15 days prior you plan your picnic.
- No non veg food, alcohol and smoking allowed.
- No loud music or any musical instruments allowed.
Address : Uttan village, Bhayander (West), Thane: 401106.
Land Mark : This place comes on way towards Essel World by road from Bhayander.
By Road : If you coming from Mumbai, Get to National Highway 8 (Mumbai – Ahmadabad) and take left from Mira Bhayander Road, Then take flyover towards west to Essel world road (Follow the Essel World Sign Boards). You can take your private vehicle for your picnic group. Direct buses from Mumbai is not available, Still there are few buses for Bhayander station from few city locations. Take private auto from Station towards Uttan village.
By Railway : Nearest station to reach Keshav Srushti is Bhayander on western railway route. Get down in west and get a private Auto / Bus to Uttan village.Other Attractions Near Keshav Srushti
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 896 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2016 – Road Traffic Signs 817 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 564 views
- Road Offences and Penalty Amounts Fines in Mumbai 2016 439 views
- Telephone Directory – MTNL Mumbai Directory Services 419 views
- Picnic Spots Near Mumbai | Overnight and One day Picnic Spots. 417 views
- Online Appointment For Learner License – RTO Mumbai 403 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains Travel – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 349 views
- How to Get Vehicle Registration and Owner Details Via SMS – Mumbai 331 views
- Chor Bazaar – Mumbai Second Hand Product Bazaar and Stolen Thieves Market 298 views