Mumbai77.com was destined because many people like you were looking out for city related information, I was passionate about Mumbai city & my regular job was the hurdle.
Hi, I'm Deven (Founder & Now a Full Time Blogger) in Mumbai.Mumbai77 is online since 7/7/2007 and as of March 2019, has about 58 Million pageviews serving information (Many Personal Experience) to millions of searchers. I was 10 years old in IT industry (A Linux System Administrator with Zero Web Knowledge and Experience), everything was exceptionally good except the burning desire to get free from fixed time job. Life challenges restricted me to explore Amchi Mumbai too. That's when Mumbai77.com came up and helped you and me.
It has become really easy (compared to a decade back ) when we started with Online City & Travel guide. Mumbai city is huge and have millions of businesses, lots of tourist attractions and lots other information which is frequently updated. So when you need, It has to be ready on your finger tips.It is that need for information by you and millions others who inspired us to give updated information, all for free. No products to sale, Our focus is just to impress you with our content and information. So thank you for visiting us.
What is Mumbai77.com all about ?Its is a multi-section website. Each section is related to things around Mumbai.
- Mumbai City & Travel Online Guide
The core blog section and the heart of website (City & Travel Guide related articles). Detailed articles covering various aspects of Mumbai city are covered here. Each article is under a particular category.
- Bus Routes
About public transport, Particularly only for BEST bus routes. It has option to search buses with stop name, destination and via bus numbers.
- Movies in Mumbai
Updated weekly (Sometimes twice), Its all about current running movies, show timings and list of theatres around Mumbai.
- Business and Branches
Search for a Business brand and check where all are their branches. Details like Postal Address, Contacts and Map available here.
- Mumbai Local Trains
Everything about Mumbai local trains. Timetable, Fares, Routes, Map, Station Names and more..
- Road Distance Calculator
Maps on mobile has made this section absolute now, Yet have a look and give your feedback.
Who Referred Our Work ?Its is a multi-section website. Each section is related to things around Mumbai.
- Who do not know about Mumbai's one of the leading newspaper 'Mid-Day'. It is always a pride if some leading newspaper refers you. It was a 2011 article and our comprehensive list of emergency helpline numbers (Part of city guide) were noticed. The feel of helping someone in anyway itself is fulfilling.
- Another leading Marathi news publication of Mumbai ('Maharashtra Times', A Times Group company) referred us in one of their 2013 article as informative when it comes to Mumbai city attractions and travel related etc. How great feeling it is.
- A Company working towards Future technologies (Air, Land, Cyber security & intelligence, Electronics, Services, Sea) gave article reference to our website for (INS Vikrant Ship of Mumbai) article at Hawker Sea Hawk article.
- When an important Government Organization (CPR Environmental Education Centre, a Centre of Excellence of the Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change [MoEF & CC] Government of India) sources your information (2018, About Ganeshpuri) and credits it via a link for an article. It means some hard work and research is acknowledged and is a proud moment again.
- The Quint : Image Reference for Upcoming Bandra Versova Sealink.
- Proptiger : One of the leading property & real estate websites.
- Xing Community : A highly ranked German website with online community presence.
- Project Reference at Arcgis : Arcgis is one of the oldest and leading GIS / Map companies in world.
- Scooped by Politician Kshitij Thakur : We got scooped twice on a page for his huge mass wedding information.
- Library Projects, 2006 Flood, 2009 Commuting : Referred by College and IITB students at various University project like
- Wikiwand References like Aksa Beach, Kshitij Thakur, Grant Road Station, Walkeshwar and Jama Mosque.
- .. and the saga goes on.
Office Address & Contact
A/603, Gold Crest 369, Opposite Dmart / New Viva College
Bolinj, Virar (West), District Palghar, Maharashtra, India, Mumbai 401303.
Write to us