“UPCOMING, The First Aerotropolis in Mumbai, GVK Skyline got green signal for its stage 1 development to be done by Oasis Realty Pvt Ltd who plans to develop Luxurious hotels within the skyline boundaries which will have everything that a business identity needs when travelling to Mumbai. A full fledged airport city will host complete solutions for those businesses, In future down 10 to 12 years who will not need to enter inside city to travel for meetings, stay etc. At this very early stage of development, lets understand how GVK Skyline airport city will be planned..”
Jump to : [ Updates ]
Mumbai International Airport Limited (MIAL) took over its 30 years contract which includes 200 Acres (About 20 to 22 Million Square Feet) area in the Airport location, famously known as ‘Sahar’, situated exactly in heart of city’s suburb connecting and covering areas like Andheri, Santacruz, Kalina and Kurla and Wide Sahar itself. GVK Skyline will be a boon to all those future corporates travelling to Mumbai, who as of today needs to hunt for hotels near airport, or cheaper options by travelling couple of hours ahead in suburbs. Then they need to decide on Meeting locations and separate reservations for same to be made, or optionally inside those top 5 to 7 star tagged hotels within premises.
This upcoming airport city which will host a complete solutions via its not limited to commercial complex inside will solve all the hurdles. The eco-friendly city inside Mumbai city will be designed in such a way that a person be not need to enter city interiors if coming for a day or 2 business visits, as luxurious hotels and office space with all the hospitality requirements will be under one roof of this airport city itself. Oasis Realty Pvt Ltd has been given lease of 1.1166 million Square Feet of land for its stage 1 developments which majorly they plan for developing Hotels and other things. Complete 200 Acres airport city will be up and operational in next 10 to 12 years if works gets completed as planned. A complete commercial complex and a 24 x 7 vibrant destination business hub which will also have Malls, Office Space, Retails, Theme Parks, Hospitality Requirements, Service Apartments, Entertainment options, Cultural hubs and more, is why it be called as ‘Aerotropolis’, An Airport city which will initially cover 12 Million Square Feet area of total 22 Million, once 100% complete.
Updates (13th September 2014) : As per news GVK got an additional FSI (Previously 4 and now 5), i.e about extra 200 acres of land out for real estate development.
- Navi Mumbai Maha ESeva Kendra Aadhaar Centres Address Contacts
- Vashi Panvel Slow Trains – Mumbai Local Trains Timetable
- RTO License Process Documents and Charges – Mumbai Maharashtra
- Railway Station Names in Mumbai – Western Central Harbour Stations
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai
- Jivdani Temple On Mountain of Virar – Jivdani Devi North Mumbai
- Khopoli CST Fast Trains – Mumbai Local Trains Timetable
- Panvel CST Slow Trains – Mumbai Local Trains Timetable
- Churchgate Andheri Slow Trains – Mumbai Local Trains Timetable
- BEST Bus Fares 2017 – Mumbai Latest Revised BEST Pass Rates and Ticket Fares