“For passengers relaxation to and from airports, Major airlines have their luxurious lounges available at Mumbai airports (Both Domestic and International Terminals). Below is complete details about all smoking and non-smoking Lounges available at each gate by individual Airlines..”
Located at Terminal 1A before the security check area, their are total of 3 Lounges available which are ‘Air India Lounge’, ‘Kingfisher Airlines Lounge’ (Also Called ‘Clipper Bar’) and third one being ‘Air India Executive Lounge’.
Domestic airport also provides SMOKING Lounges at Terminal 1 (A,B & C) which are as follows :
- Terminal 1A – Located Near security hold area at Gate A7 and A8.
- Terminal 1B – Near Check-In Area between Gate 1 and Gate 2 (Departure Zone).
- Terminal 1C – Located Near security hold area, Exactly Opposite to Gate A3.
Their are total of 5 Lounges at International terminals, with 4 available at Mezzanine Floor and 1 at First Floor. Below are details :
- At Gate 3 : Air India Maharaja Lounge (Also at First Floor for Departure post immigrations).
- At Gate 7 : Star Alliance Lufthansa Lounge.
- At Gate 11 : Emirates Lounge and British Airways Lounge.
At International terminals, SMOKING Lounges are available are below locations :
- Terminal 2B – At Mezzanine level, Near Gate 15.
- Terminal 2C – At Mezzanine level, Near GVK lounge.
You might also like to know about Airports parking facilitie and rates.