“Sometime back in March 2015, Mumbai was gifted with renovated Taraporewala Aquarium and Now fisheries department of Maharashtra state is planning to execute the already planned ‘Oceanarium’ at Worli. Yes, a huge marine aquarium with fishes and possibly other mammals too which will be the first of its kind with public attractions being ‘Dolphin Show’ and ‘Scuba Diving’ activities be soon taking place to attract citizens and promote tourism at Worli Dairy Colony area which has huge 7 acres of coastal side space available since decades. We will keep updating this post on what, how and when this will be ready and open to public along with pictures, videos and details like aquarium timings, entry fees (rates), how to reach and more..”
Jump to : [ Updates ]
This will be the very first time Mumbai citizens will have a change to do scuba diving sport activity within city and get to see those trained dancing beautiful dolphins, a best creature with calm heart full of love playing with humans inside a swimming pool that we Mumbaikars till date just saw in movies and other tourist destinations around the world. Same can now be seen inside worli dairy premises that is going to converted to a full fledged Oceanarium as the dairy is now a loss making company. This will be the second fish aquarium of Mumbai which will be larger then the first one located at marine lines (Western Railway, South of Mumbai). Still at planning stage (Since 2012 and 2013) with many changes expected in current plan, This building will have scuba sport in basement, dolphin show facilities, a sea park, bigger fish aquarium with fish massage facilities and more varieties of fishes and possibly a five star hotel all above.
Worli Dairy Location Map (Use the map on left sidebar for more details on this location).
More to see when around worli aquarium area are places like Worli Seaface, Dadar Chowpatty Beach, Worli Koliwada Fish Village, Bandra Worli Sealink. To know more
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 883 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2017 – Road Safety and Traffic Signs 798 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 498 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 401 views
- How to Get Vehicle Registration and Owner Details Via SMS – Mumbai 370 views
- Online Appointment For Learner License – RTO Mumbai 348 views
- Picnic Spots Near Mumbai | Overnight and One day Picnic Spots. 314 views
- Chor Bazaar – Mumbai Second Hand Product Bazaar and Stolen Thieves Market 314 views
- Road Offences and Penalty Amounts Fines in Mumbai 2016 288 views
- Movie Theatres Ticket Rates – Mumbai Cinema Theatres Ticket Prices 280 views