“Simple and easy steps with Pictures to Check your EPF Account Claim status Online yourself. In Our previous post on various EPF offices in Mumbai had lost of inquiry on how can we check our EPF status online ? People wanted to know if their is any online claim status check form by Provident Fund Office in India and waits for their claims ‘Their hard earned money’ to get settled. Below is a how you can check your PF account status online in Mumbai (and India)..”
Kindly Note : Process for checking your PF status may change from time to time. So kindly also check on EPF official website.
ALERT !!! (October 2018) – Fraudsters Out There (See Below Image)
“IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO CONTACT LANDLINES OF UPDATED CONTACT NUMBERS AT EPFO WEBSITE.”
UPDATES : A great piece of news recently (September 2016) came up that Provident Fund Department is soon going to get mobile App (Android and iPhone) so you can easily check PF status and other related with simple authentication online via phone.
Check Status Yourself Online
- Goto Official website link to check PF status that helps employees all around India with Offices of Mumbai region like Kandivali/Malad, Thane, Vashi and Bandra.
- Select your State and City Office. Below is list of PF Office displayed when you select Maharashtra.
Region Name Region Code Office Code Office Name
MH – BANDRA MH BAN BANDRA (MUMBAI-1)
MH – KANDIVALI KD NSK NASIK
MH – KANDIVALI KD MAL MALAD (KANDIVALI)
MH – NAGPUR NG AUR AURANGABAD
MH – NAGPUR NG NAG NAGPUR
MH – NAGPUR NG AKL AKOLA
MH – PUNE PU KOL KOLHAPUR
MH – PUNE PU PUN PUNE
MH – PUNE PU SLP SOLHAPUR
MH – THANE TH THA THANE (MUMBAI-2)
MH – THANE TH VSH VASHI
- Enter Your EPF Number as Shown in the Sample Online Form picture above.
Step By Step Claim Status Check in Online Form
This will help all EPF claimer who already filled the manual form anywhere in India and have your PF Account Number for this online check facility.
- Follow the Steps as Mentioned above and Regions/States/City Office related Code will automatically Get Populated.
- Next, Enter Establishment Code (Limited to Maximum 7 Digits ). So, where to get PF establishment code ? is whats in your mind now. The link for same is already inside form.
- If 3 Digit extra Extension Code is needed enter (Or Keep the Field Blank If not Needed)
- Now Enter your PF Account Number (7 Digits) and Submit to get Current Status of Claim.
Pictorial Representation Of Status Check Results
Current Status Displayed
NOTE : We are sure lots of employees (your friends) and your HR department even don’t know about this STEPS, So request you to SHARE this claim status check information with your friends on Google+, Facebook, Twitter or Click on PDF icon to print this information to pass on to them.
BELOW is the Social Box for Same. You might also be interested in knowing about PF Withdrawal or Transfer Process.