“Its a Diamond Jubilee Year for GSB Ganesh Festival which was established in 1951 with Registered no. A-2032 (BOM), Seva Mandal has special plans for yearly Ganapati festival apart for the current hot news of Rs.50 Crore Insurance covered for any unseen. Time and trend has changed so much that ‘Vigna Harta’ practically needs insurance, i don’t think so but as a Mandal many other things matters and so the need. Here are complete details of GSB Seva Mandal located at King’s Circle and other locations around Mumbai for which address an contact details are listed below for pooja aarti rituals and more details about celebrating ganesh utsav at Mumbai’s richest ganesh mandal..”
Pooja Seva at GSB Ganesh Mandal
Presentation of ganesh idol by Shree Siddhivinayak benefit Society Pvt Ltd following Shree Ganesh Worship and rituals.
- Prana pratishtha on first day. In 2014 it starts on 29th August.
- Nirmalya Visarjan.
- Ashtottara Shata Ganahoma.
- Saharsa Modak Hawan.
- Bhagirathi Abhishek.
- Tulabhara Seva.
- Modak Naivedya and Prasad Vitarana.
- Madhyanha Pooja, Sahasra Bhojana Seva, Annadhana Seva and maha Santarpana.
- Mooda Ganapati Pooja.
- Maha Mooda ganapati Pooja.
- Deeparadhana Pooja.
- Ranga Pooja.
- Full Day Flower Pooja.
- Ratra Pooja.
- Samuhik Prarthana.
- Visarjan Pooja.
Cultural Activities and Programs at GSB Seva Mandal
Every year GSB mandal have various social activities and cultural programs like Bhajan and sangeet, Sitar Vadan by Ladies Group and other famous singers around India on multiple days during festival period. Following with cultural activities like Haldi Kumkum etc. On a special day generally Sunday they have fun and competition activities along with social camps like blood donations with competitions like fancy dress, drawing, music and chair, comedy shows. Later they also encourage children and students by giving prizes and on final day the Maha Aarti of visarjan.
Ganesh Visarjan Timings and Route Details
Ganesh Visarjan of GSB Mandal starts at 5:30 in Evening and below are the routes from which the beautiful ganesh idol darshan can be taken.
- R A Kidwai Road
- Maheshwari Udhyan
- Dr. Ambedkar Road
- Dadar TT
- Tilak Bridge
- Sena Bhavan
- Gokhale Road
- Sayani Road to mandals Office
- Veer Savarkar Marg
- Worli Naka
- Haji Ali
- Nana Chowk
- Girgaum Chowpatty (Visarjan Point). Kindly note that Visarjan date for 2014 is 2nd September.
GSB Centers and Offices Contacts in Mumbai
Total of 7 Centres are available around Mumbai city if one needs to contact them for any purpose like aarti booking or Donations etc. Below are address and contact details of each centre :
- Sion Main Office : Shree guru ganesh Prasad, Bhookailash Nagar, Near Sion Fort, Sion East, Mumbai 400022. Contact : 24078147 & 24078226.
- King’s Circle Office : Ganeshotsav Pendol (Pandal / Mandal), Sukriteendra Nagar, Near SNDT, Mumbai 400019. Contact : 9769131219.
- Dombivli Office : Patil Bhoir Apartment, 3rd Floor, Near Municipal Office, Dombivli East, Mumbai 421201. Contact : 9920809547 / 0251-2440708.
- Kurla Office : 5/ Yash Karma Investments, Munisuvrat, Near Kailash Hardware, LBS Marg, Kurla West, Mumbai 400070. Contact : 9322606072.
- Mulund Office : Maharashtra Seva Sang, Ground Floor, Next to Apna Bazaar, J N Road, Mulund West, Mumbai 400080. Contact : 25912073.
- Vikhroli Office : Tritek Computers, C Wing, First Floor, Gala A/112, Kailash Industrial Complex, V S Marg, Park Site, Vikhroli West, Mumbai 400079. Contact : 9819093333.
- Prabhadevi Office : Sukriteendra Cooperative Society, 5/Siddhiprabha, Sayani Road, Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400025. Contact : 2360171.
- Dahisar Office : Shri Kashi Marg, Vitthal Rukumani Temple, Dahisar East, Mumbai 400068. Contact : 28484333 & 9769301333.
See Also : Lalbaugcha Raja Pictures Since 1937 & Famous Khetwadi Lane Pictures, Lalbaug Ganapati Details, Visarjan Videos.