“About 115 km from Mumbai city, Located is Palghar and Boisar, both separate stations in Thane district. Residential property gets the boost and is now a residential choice of lower and middle class people who needs to chance trains from Virar where Mumbai suburban railway network ends. A worth location for low cost homes with all amenities enjoyed by the rich class in Mumbai city..”
Residential Property Details
- Location : 1 Hour From Virar and 2 and half hours from Mumbai city in Thane District, Well connected on Western Highway. Although major known as Industrial Development, Factories with famous Palghar Boisar MIDC (Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation), Now also growing up with new projects on residential townships in affordable rates.
- Current Rates Year 2011 : With Rates just Rs.400 to 600 in 2009, Now in 2011 a home is worth between Rs.2800 to 3000 Per Square Feet. Its 2017 and rates are about Rs. 4500.
- Amenities and Benefits : Space, which is a crunch in Mumbai is what one gets in residential properties of Palghar and Boisar flats. On top, one get all the latest luxuries like swimming pool, clubs, gardens inside the society complexes developed by few good developers taking keen interest beyond virar.
- Builders and Developers : HDIL (Housing Development and Infrastructure Limited), Tata Housing, Samruddhi Builders and many others who are building beautiful residential flats and bungalows, row houses in palghar boisar belt. Huge new residential projects of about thousands of flats are coming up in the open plots of this locations, major developed by Tata housing and HDIL.
- Travel Options for Residents : Local travel with in Boisar or palghar has options like Auto and Buses, While people who travel to western locations of Mumbai city needs to catch passenger trains or MEMO (DMU) running between Virar and Dahanu Road, Refer Mumbai Dahanu Local Trains for schedule. This increases and extra hour of travel currently as there are no local trains directly connecting Boisar and palghar locatins to Mumbai suburb and city directly.
- Shopping options : Both palghar and boisar have regular retail shops and fish and vegetable market with in reach, Not very much lavish in looks, yet fulfilling all needs of regular eatables and crockeries. The only big mall available here is BIG BAZAAR and if predicted and expected, next must be DMART and Reliance Fresh kind of super markets and departmental stores.
- Entertainment and Leisure for Residents : No much options for entertainment here except, Dahanu Bordi beach, Single cinema theaters like Raj Cinema, Prakash Cinema and Gold Digital. Also see Cinemas in boisar.
- Hospitals : Palghar Medical Centre, Dhada Hospital and Sharada Hospitals are good for emergency medical attention.
- Schools : English Medium Schools like Sacred Heart High School, Twinkle English High School, Holy Spirit High School and MN Dandekar High School are available for children education.
- Major Set Backs : If you planning your new home in this location just remember that thane district locations like Virar, Palghar and Boisar are very famous for Power Cuts and Load Shedding Problems, Next is as detailed above no direct train connectivity to Mumbai City, One needs to change trains from Virar.
That all said, Also read about things to know before purchasing home at our Property checklist article and important factors to consider near home in Mumbai. Also see MHADA homes if looking for cheaper residential in Mumbai.