“Navratri 2020 : Like every year Mumbai celebrates Navratri with Dancing and playing Dandiya and Garba in some of the best locations of Suburban areas too. Below are some of the top Navratri dance venues around Mumbai, Suburb and Navi Mumbai locations with entry fees (rates) and performers who are performing at the venue who are quite famous for its band and dandiya dance and people are seen enjoying the garba and dandiya dance in 9 different colour dress daily . See also Pictures and Videos”
Note : Kindly note that the venue, charges and performers may differ for this year 2020
Year 2020 Navratri Venues : Usually every year top singers and performance groups are heading Borivali (Mumbai Suburban Station) with :
1. Falguni Pathak at Borivali Pushpanjali ground address : Pushpanjali Gardens, Chandavarkar Road, Near Don Bosco School, Off New Link Road, Borivali (West).
2. Preeti Pinky at Kutchi Ground Address : Near Aura hotel, Link Road, Borivali West, Mumbai.
3. Nilesh Thakkar at Ganesh Naidu Kora Kendra ground address : Kora Kendra Road, Borivali West, Mumbai.
So, Choose your dancing destinations accordingly.
Top Famous Venues in Mumbai and Suburban
KORA KENDRA NAVRATRI MAHOTSAV
- Venue : Kora kendra ground, Borivali (West).
- Performers : Sreeram. Swarpoop, Shivam, Rakesh, Tushar Sonigra’s Beat 16, Nilesh Thakar, Jayesh Desai, Sejal Shah and Falguni Brahmbhatt.
- Entry Fees (Rate Per Person) : Season Passes (All 10 Days Dancing) – Rs.2250, Weekdays Charges – Rs.360/- and Weekend Charges – Rs.450.
PREITY AND PINKY
- Venue : Somaiya College Ground, Vidyavihar (East).
- Performers : Preity and Pinky Navratri band.
- Entry Fees (Rate Per Person) : Season Passes (10 Days) – Rs. 400, Weekdays – Rs.100, Weekend Charges May Differ.
SANKALP DANDIYA NAVRATRI GROUP
- Venue : Goregaon Sports Club (Goregaon Malad Link Road).
- Performers : Falguni Pathak / Rahul Vaidya and group
- Entry Fees ( Rate Per Person) : Season Passes Rs. 2500/-, Weekdays and Weekend Charges differs from 300 to 500 depending on response and crowd.
MEERA’s NAVRATRI UTSAV
- Venue : Chandan Kunj (Malpani Ground), Borivali.
- Performers : Shravan Rathod, Sanjiv, Darshan and Bipin Chunawala.
- Entry Fees (Per Person) : No Details available.
- Venue : Hockey Ground, Ghatkopar.
- Performers : Suyash Setpal, Harshit Chauhan, Priya Patidar and Priya Panchal.
- Entry Fees (Per Person ) : Season Pass Cost – Rs. 750 and Daily Ticket Cost – Rs.200. Weekend Charges may differ.
MUSA PAIK NAVRATRI UTSAV
- Venue : MHADA ground, Kandivali.
- Performers : Musa Paik and Crazy Beats.
- Entry Fees (Rate Per Person) : Season Passes Cost – Rs.1000 to 1500, Weekly Passes : Rs.200/- and Weekend Passed : Rs.300. Individual Ticket Charges – No Details.
DANDIYA GARBA RAAS
- Venue : Essel World.
- Performers : Vatsala, Bihari Hemu Gadhvi and Raja.
- Entry Fees : Details on Ticket Charges not available.
BHUMI TRIVEDI ( Indian Idol 2010 Performer)
- Venue : Tulip Star, Juhu.
- Performers : Bhumi Trivedi.
- Entry Fees : Season Passes Per Person – Rs.2500, Weekly Passes – Rs.300 and Weekend Passes – Rs.500