“Talking about Potholes Helplines, Weather forecasts are getting stronger and more accurate, Yet pothole problems seem to be unsolved this year 2018 too, as by 28th or 29th May rain should be showering Mumbai. On one side Mumbai Metro network is under construction can be seen and other side BMC engineers are still working on the road.
It looks like this year also citizens will suffer from Pothole dangers. A common man can shout tweet and take precautions, what else? But this year BMC came out with a list of helpline numbers for pothole problems in Mumbai. Below listed are Area / Ward wise Whatsapp helpline contacts one can use to reach the respected engineer for complaints, help, and report.”
Note : BMC wards are also known as Administrative zones for which respective BMC Officials, Police services and engineers etc are allocated. List of wards can be referred to understand the same. Last few years there are also Monsoon flood helplines which may be active this year too. For all other helplines refer this page.
Zone / Ward Wise Pothole Helplines
Kindly note, These helplines are ‘Whatsapp Only helplines’ of respective ward road engineers (Data Courtesy : Times City).
- All Mumbai (Toll Free) : 1800221293
- Ward A (Colaba, Churchgate & Fort Area) : 8879657698
- Ward B (Dongri, Pydhonie Area) : 8879657724
- Ward C (Kalbadevi & Marine Lines) : 8879657704
- Ward D (Malabar Hill, Walkeshwar Area) : 8879657694
- Ward E (Byculla & Nagpada) : 8879657712
- Ward F-South (Sewri & Parel) : 8879657678
- Ward F-North (Sion & Matunga) : 8879657717
- Ward G-South (Mahalaxmi & Worli) : 8879657693
- Ward G-North (Mahim & Dadar) : 8879657683
- Ward H-East (Vakola & Kalina) : 8879657671
- Ward H-West (Santacruz and Bandra) : 8879657633
- Ward K-East (Andheri East & Jogeshwari) : 8879657651
- Ward K-West (Juhu and Andheri West Area) : 8879657649
- Ward P-South (Goregaon) : 8879657661
- Ward P-North (Malad & Malvani Area) : 8879657654
- Ward R-South (Charkop & Kandivali Area) : 8879657656
- Ward R-North (Dahisar) : 8879657636
- Ward R-Central (Borivali & Gorai area) : 8879657634
- Ward L (Sakinaka & Kurla) : 8879657610 / 8879657622
- Ward M-East (Mankurd & Deonar) : 8879657612
- Ward M-West (Chembur) : 8879657608 / 8879657714
- Ward N (Ghatkopar) : 8879657117 / 8879657615
- Ward S (Vikhroli & Bhandup) : 8879657603 / 8879657605
- Ward T (Mulund) : 8879657609 / 8879657611
Note: The above-listed number may or may not be valid for upcoming years. BMC helplines may change from time to time.