“Various Private and Public Important helplines for Mumbai city, This numbers will help and assist to reach the correct helping organization or government service when needed or any emergency being in Mumbai..”
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Helplines
- Maharashtra State Control Room : 020-26127394
- Maharashtra State Whatsapp : +912026127394
- Disaster Management Landlines : 022-22026712 & 022-22027990
- BMC Doctors : 022-47085085 (10 Am to 7 Pm)
- BEST : 1800227550
- Mumbai City : 022-22664232
- Mumbai Suburban : 022-26556799 & 022-26556806
- Thane City : 022-25301740
- Palghar District : 0252-5297474
- Raigad District : 02121222118
- Ratnagiri District : 02352226248
- Sindhudurg : 02362228847
- Metropolis COVID-19 test : 8422801801
- Thyrocare COVID-19 test : 9702466333
- Suburban CORONAVIRUS test : 022-61700019
- SRL Labs COVID-19 test : 1800222000
- Sir HN Reliance Coronavirus test : 9820043966
Dial 112 Helpline For Any Emergency
Finally India is a getting a single helpline number for any problematic or unforeseen situation of emergency for which a citizen may need help not just in Mumbai but around country. Possibly getting activated by next few months’112′ will be a single point of contact for any emergency occurred and urgent help needed for situations like Fire, Flood, Terror, Ambulance, Women help, Health, Coronavirus (COVID-19), Police or any calamity.
This is one of the much needed move in India with high ration of emergency situations occurring every day. This short code will work even if you don’t have balance in your prepaid mobile. One can simply dial 112 from landlines, mobile or any device operating as phone with any telecom service provider as single point of contact. TRIA has approved the single 3 digit helpline that’s getting global without city limits. This number will replace individual numbers in Mumbai city like ‘100’ for police, ‘101’ & ‘102’ & ‘108’for fire, ambulance and disaster etc.
Thane Palghar Mumbai Police Whatsapp Chat Helplines
October 2015, Maharashtra Police have started whatsapp chat helplines giving direct numbers of police to contact, send images etc as and when required. Below are helplines for Thane City and Rural, Palghar Area and Soon Mumbai and Navi Mumbai will be added.
- Thane District City Police Whatsapp 9769724127
- Thane District Rural Police Whatsapp Helplines (7043100111 and 7045100222)
- Palghar District Police Whatsapp 9730811119 and 9730711119
Courtesy : Hindustan Times Newspaper
BMC Helplines (Flood, Water Logging & Others)
- 24×7 Free Monsoon Helpline : 108
- Any Civic Disaster During Rainy Days : 1916
- BMC Helpline for Depression etc : +91-22-24131212
- BMC Disaster Management & MCGM Potholes complain (24×7) : 1916, 1292, 1293, +91-22-22691292, +91-22-22691293.
PRIVATE SERVICE HELPLINES MUMBAI
NOTE : Click ON PDF icon in end of this page to PRINT
PUBLIC HELPLINES MUMBAI
RAILWAY HELPLINE NUMBERS
AIRLINES HELPLINE NUMBERS
INDIAN AIRLINES HELPLINE
VOLUNTARY WELFARE ORGANISATIONS
MUMBAI PUNE EXPRESS HIGHWAY PATROLLING (24 hrs Helplines)
Distress Call Helplines and Cheating
- Samaritans of Mumbai : 8422984528 & 8422984529 & 8422984530 (All 7 Days, 5:00 PM to 8 PM
- Vandrevala Foundation : 7304599836 & 7304599837 (24×7)
- Mumbai Cyber Police : 24×7 helpline is 9820810007 & Office Land Line Contact : +91-22-26504008 located at Official address as Cyber Police Station, First Floor, Bandra Kurla Complex (BKC) Police Station, Bandra East, Mumbai 400051
- LMD (Legal Metrology Department) : Control Room – 022-22886666, Whatsapp – 9869691666. Role being to bring justice socially to citizens of Mumbai and over Maharashtra State with a rule ‘NO MORE, NO LESS BUT EXACT’. So next time any retailer, outlets in market cheats people with less for full price taken , Contact Legal Meteorology Department control room.
- Private Buses Over Charging Fares : Recently state government fallen heavy on private bus operators who are known to charge very high amount during peak travel seasons. If you are a victim, call on 1800220110 (RTO) or 022-62426666 (Transport Department) to register complaints and strict action be taken on operator. Remember they can only charge 50% high than the MSRTC fares and anything above attracts complaints from commuters.
DISTRESS WOMEN’S HELPLINES
DRUG AND ALCOHOL ABUSE HELPLINES
Helplines for School / College Students
Pre-Exams Queries and Guidance Related Helplines for HSC Students
SENIOR CITIZENS HELPLINES
THANE DISTRICT HELPLINES
OTHER IMPORTANT EMERGENCY HELPLINES
Snake Rescuers and Catchers
Most of the people get panic upon seeing this reptile, Specially in seasons like monsoon. That’s just their season like we have our vacations. Yet the natural behavior of getting afraid and panic is normal, But please do not Kill or throw stones simple call below snake helpline numbers in Mumbai, Thane, Vasai Virar and Navi Mumbai location and these NGO’s who are animal lovers and activists will come to the rescue, educate you and take away that snake to its natural environment. These snake / reptile catchers or say rescuers do this work free of cost and just want you to be aware and give right message to others on how to take care of such reptiles, rescue them, love them.
Fire / Snake : 0250-2464811, 8888864283 (For Vasai, Virar) & 101 (From BSNL).
SARRP NGO : Spreading Awareness on Reptiles and Rehabilitation program.
Contact Santosh Shinde (President) : 9769335531 and 9821134056. Alternately Another helpline is of Jaywant Dukhande ‘9821220087’, a Police Sub-Inspector by profession and a Animal lover.
Contact them and a active member of SARRP team whoever is available in your location like Thane, Vasai Virar, Mira-Bhayander, Suburbs like Borivali, Kandivali, Malad, Andheri etc or Central suburbs and Navi Mumbai.
Jungle Training Camp NGO : Mr Bharat Joshi at 9221580888.
PAWS, The Famous NGO : Helpline Contact 9833480388.
WWA (Wildlife Welfare Association) : 9757322901.
LPG Gas Leakage Problems
Home Gas leakage incidents has killed many innocents inside home and also neighbors due to the impact and fire spreading around. To avoid such accidents, Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India has introduced a short code helpline number 1906 to be called during any such problems, emergency or accidents. Its a all India level helplines for LPG Gas leakage, available in 10 regional languages with support from trained and expert staff who gives immediate solution and help with safety precautions during LPG leakage related issues.
Navi Mumbai Helplines
Navi Mumbai has emerged in a great way when it comes to development and support. Lately in August and September 2015 the NMMC (Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation) gave 2 toll free numbers to call and a mobile number to send pictures with details on whatsapp to their citizens. These numbers are dedicated to road related issues, road safety, monsoon pot holes and more. Below are details of all 3 numbers along with other helplines which will/ is added for reference.
Bad Roads With Potholes or anything else : Toll free numbers to call (1800222310 / 1800222309), Whatsapp Mobile Number to send pictures and details 8424949888. You can expect response from NMMC within 48 hours of sending complaints.