Mumbai’s Exclusive, Premium, and first of the kind in India, BEST Chalo bus service is a 1005 Electric and Air-Conditioned, with a Digital ticket booking option that promises a Hassel free premium city ride for commuters.
The year 2023, This bus service is focused on office going crowd of Mumbai, So the Express Route bus ride on limited routes and also All-day Route service at selected locations during peak office hours from Monday to Saturday.
By year-end premium buses will cater its services between Kharghar and BKC too. This year 2023 will see about 200 such electric buses plying on Mumbai roads on various other routes in the suburban also. Below are BEST bus routes and fare details.
Chalo Express Routes
Soon BEST Chalo bus routes will be increased by 2023 with about more 200 AC Electric buses to cater to Mumbai bus commuters with its premium service range. As of December 2022, After a thorough survey, 1 Express route and 1 All day route have been started, Below are the details.
Please note, More bus fleets may be added or removed in the coming future from any of the listed routes below.
Express Bus Routes & Timings
Faster travel with minimum stops is what the express route is planned. Depending on the bookings done via the app, buses will stop only at bus stops with passengers seen on the app. There will be no conductor as booking will be done digitally via the app and passengers will be tracked for the due pickups at respective routes and bus stops.
Similarly, passengers can also track the live location of the booked bus and can reach the stop prior to time. Details of bus routes and stops for Thane and BKC as seen on the Chalo App are as:
Thane Bus Stops: Balkum Naka, Thane West (Devram Nagar Balkam Pada, Majiwada Thane), D Mart Thane West (Parkwoods), R Mall (Dokali Pada, Thane West), High Street Mall (Thane West), Vardhaman Garden (Thane West), Gokul Nagar (Thane West).
BKC Bus Stops: SEBI, Trade Centre (MMRDA area Kalina Santacruz East, Mumbai), One BKC, ONGC Office, Cafe Infinito, Indian Oil, Godrej, ICICI Bank, Jio Garden.
Kindly note: Bus Stops and routes may change from time to time. The above is just an example as seen on the Chalo app.
- Starting 12th December 2022, (Thane to BKC) Bus No. S-101: Morning Bus timings between 7:00 Am to 8:30 Am (4 buses, Every 30 minutes). (BKC to Thane): Evening bus timings between 5:30 Pm to 7:00 Pm (4 buses, Every 30 minutes).
One of the Bus numbers in the Thane BKC route is S-101. More buses are likely to be available soon.
Chalo All Day Routes
All-Day Bus Routes & Timings
Bandra Railway Station to BKC seems to be one of the busiest routes with high commuters footfall, So the first All-Day bus will ply this route from Morning to evening. Detailed routes and Stops between Bandra Station and BKC will be available on BEST Chalo App.
- Starting 12th December 2022, (BKC to Bandra Station): From Morning 8:50 Am to Evening 5:50 Pm. (Bandra Station to BKC): Morning 9:25 Am to Evening 6:25 Pm.
Chalo Bus Fare
Give the first premium city bus a try with a fare of Rs.205 (One way). But wait, BEST has some welcome plans and benefits for its commuters which gives heavy discounts too. Below are the details. Remember, the Welcome offer is valid for initial 7 days ride only.
Express Route Welcome Offer and Discounts: Pay Rs.100 for 5 initial rides, i.e Rs.20 per ride instead of Rs.205. This a very good idea and offer so that Commuters from Thane can give it a trial ride to experience this premium bus fleet.
All-Day Route Welcome Offer and Discounts: Pay Rs.10 for 5 initial rides, i.e Rs.2 per ride instead of Rs.50. Can’t believe the welcome offers is so awesome as the regular NON-AC BEST bus cost minimum Rs.5.
50% Discounts On Regular Travel via Subscription Plans
Save up to 50% if you subscribe and pay in advance for these premium fleets between Thane and BKC and vice-versa. The ticket subscription validity offers range from 30 days to 45 days, and 90 days depending on the total rides selected. Great, BEST has also thought about non-regular commuters who can avail of these bus services as and when required in the limited subscription days. Here are the fare and discounts details.
Thane to BKC Chalo Bus Fare:
- Valid for 30 days, Maximum 10 rides, Fare per ride Rs.144 (Total Original fare charges Rs.2050, Subscription Offer costs commuter Rs.1440 only).
- Valid for 30 days, Maximum 30 rides, Fare per ride Rs.128 (Total Original fare charges Rs.6150, Subscription Offer costs commuter Rs.3840 only).
- Valid for 45 days, Maximum 45 rides, Fare per ride Rs.121 (Total Original fare charges Rs.9225, Subscription Offer costs commuter Rs.5445 only).
- Valid for 90 days, Maximum 90 rides, Fare per ride Rs.103 (Total Original fare charges Rs.18450, Subscription Offer costs commuter Rs.9270 only).
Bandra Railway Station to BKC Fare:
- Valid for 30 days, Maximum 10 rides, Fare per ride Rs.35 (Total Original fare charges Rs.500, Subscription Offer costs commuter Rs.350 only).
- Valid for 30 days, Maximum 30 rides, Fare per ride Rs.31 (Total Original fare charges Rs.1500, Subscription Offer costs commuter Rs.930 only).
- Valid for 45 days, Maximum 45 rides, Fare per ride Rs.30 (Total Original fare charges Rs.2250, Subscription Offer costs commuter Rs.1350 only).
- Valid for 90 days, Maximum 90 rides, Fare per ride Rs.25 (Total Original fare charges Rs.4500, Subscription Offer costs commuter Rs.2250 only).
Some of the facilities and offerings this premium city bus has that others might not are as:
- All of these bus fleets will have luxurious seatings.
- 100% Electric bus, No Air or Sound pollution. Totally Air-Conditioned.
- USB Charging options available for mobile and laptops.
- No standing allowed as seat booking via Chalo app only.
- Commuters can track the bus LIVE via the app and can reach the bus stop accordingly.
- Cancel or Reschedule your ride at your convenience.
- As detailed above, Subscription plans save a huge amount of travel expenses, i.e up to 50%.
Chalo Bus Ticket Booking
Booking for Express as well as All-Day route is possible via the Chalo app only. Download the App, Select ‘Chalo Bus’ and then Select “Source and Destination” route Option.
You will be asked to confirm your mobile number and OTP will be sent. Once you validate the OTP, You will be shown the ‘Source’ and ‘Destination’ route input boxes. Exa: Enter ‘Thane’ in the source box and you will see all the Bus stops inside the Thane location.
Enter ‘BKC’ inside the destination box and you will see all the bus stops as listed on this page inside the Bandra Kurla Complex vicinity. Select your destination bus stop and it shows you Bus Routes, Timings, and other details.
Go ahead with the booking with any of 2 options Regular 1-time booking (Per ride) or (A long-term subscription plan) as detailed on this page.
Now select the route, timings, and your nearest bus stop and confirm your seat. Booking validations can also be done once the booking is confirmed. When you open the Chalo App, You can see that your Home screen on App flashes the upcoming fleet details that are confirmed and reserved by you.
You need to ‘Tab to Board’ and Share your booking ID which validates your travel and seat booking.
Buses From BKC:
Buses from ICICI BKC
Buses from MMRDA BKC
Buses from RBI BKC
Buses from Income Tax Office BKC
Buses from Tata Colony BKC
Buses from Bharat nagar BKC
Buses from Diamond Market BKC
Buses from CITI Bank BKC
Buses from Telephone Exchange BKC
Buses from Laxmi Tower BKC
Buses from Hotel Trident BKC
Search More BEST Buses