“Uttan village located at 7 kms from Bhayander (Mumbai Suburb) has this Uttan beach, Comparatively clean and famous as koli community fishing beach is just 20 minutes time distance..”
Specialty of Uttan Beach
At coastal location of Mumbai suburb has this less frequently visited beach at Uttan village. If you are a sea food lover, then this beach has varieties of fresh fishes like prawns, bombil, bangara, pomfret and chala fish that the locals at uttan village and other near villages near beach like Gorai, Tarodi, Manori, Morva, Pali and Dongri eats with bhakari (rice recipe looks like thick chapati / roti) or with rice or Ghavan.
The pleasant climate of this beach with a typical village looks can make your one day picnic worth here in this location. You can come here for picnic and parties and cannot find those city honks till far. Uttan beach is since Portuguese days when they rules and this fisher village is since then.
Other Places of Attractions Near Uttan
- Home Address Of Bollywood Stars – Mumbai Residential Address Of Celebrities Film Stars 744 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2016 – Road Traffic Signs 503 views
- Road Offences and Penalty Amounts Fines in Mumbai 2016 472 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 358 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains Travel – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 306 views
- Online Appointment For Learner License – RTO Mumbai 290 views
- BEST Bus Fares – Mumbai Latest Revised BEST Pass Rates and Ticket Fares 230 views
- Picnic Spots Near Mumbai | Overnight and One day Picnic Spots. 220 views
- Movie Theatres Ticket Rates – Mumbai Cinema Theatres Ticket Prices 199 views
- Know The Top and Famous Ganesh Mandals (Pandals) Of Mumbai 177 views