“Uttan village located at 7 kms from Bhayander (Mumbai Suburb) has this Uttan beach, Comparatively clean and famous as koli community fishing beach is just 20 minutes time distance..”
Specialty of Uttan Beach
At coastal location of Mumbai suburb has this less frequently visited beach at Uttan village. If you are a sea food lover, then this beach has varieties of fresh fishes like prawns, bombil, bangara, pomfret and chala fish that the locals at uttan village and other near villages near beach like Gorai, Tarodi, Manori, Morva, Pali and Dongri eats with bhakari (rice recipe looks like thick chapati / roti) or with rice or Ghavan.
The pleasant climate of this beach with a typical village looks can make your one day picnic worth here in this location. You can come here for picnic and parties and cannot find those city honks till far. Uttan beach is since Portuguese days when they rules and this fisher village is since then.
Other Places of Attractions Near Uttan
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 785 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2016 – Road Traffic Signs 722 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 506 views
- Telephone Directory – MTNL Mumbai Directory Services 393 views
- Road Offences and Penalty Amounts Fines in Mumbai 2016 384 views
- Picnic Spots Near Mumbai | Overnight and One day Picnic Spots. 361 views
- Online Appointment For Learner License – RTO Mumbai 361 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains Travel – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 315 views
- How to Get Vehicle Registration and Owner Details Via SMS – Mumbai 306 views
- Chor Bazaar – Mumbai Second Hand Product Bazaar and Stolen Thieves Market 259 views