“Uttan village located at 7 kms from Bhayander (Mumbai Suburb) has this Uttan beach, Comparatively clean and famous as koli community fishing beach is just 20 minutes time distance..”
Specialty of Uttan Beach
At coastal location of Mumbai suburb has this less frequently visited beach at Uttan village. If you are a sea food lover, then this beach has varieties of fresh fishes like prawns, bombil, bangara, pomfret and chala fish that the locals at uttan village and other near villages near beach like Gorai, Tarodi, Manori, Morva, Pali and Dongri eats with bhakari (rice recipe looks like thick chapati / roti) or with rice or Ghavan.
The pleasant climate of this beach with a typical village looks can make your one day picnic worth here in this location. You can come here for picnic and parties and cannot find those city honks till far. Uttan beach is since Portuguese days when they rules and this fisher village is since then.
Other Places of Attractions Near Uttan
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2017 – Road Safety and Traffic Signs 842 views
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 739 views
- Telephone Directory – MTNL Mumbai Directory Services 615 views
- How to Get Vehicle Registration and Owner Details Via SMS – Mumbai 544 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 524 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 522 views
- Online Appointment For Learner License – RTO Mumbai 517 views
- Chor Bazaar – Mumbai Second Hand Product Bazaar and Stolen Thieves Market 385 views
- Wet N Joy Water Park Lonavala Near Mumbai 372 views
- 9 Colors Of Navratri 2016 to Follow – 9 Days Dress Colors 301 views