“Follow our detailed list of Mumbai beaches if you love the cool breeze and want to spend sometime here. Sandy beaches and also beautiful rocky sea shores like Nariman Point, Versova and Bandstand at Suburban locations like Andheri & Bandra. This guide to beaches will help you know South Mumbai promenades like Girgaum Chowpatty, Nariman Point and Major beaches in north Suburban areas like Juhu Chowpatty, Aksa and Gorai, Arnala beach and more..”
- H2O Water Sports Adventure Centre – Girgaum Chowpatty MumbaiH2O Water Sports and Adventures is at Girgaum Chowpatty Beach With Water Rides and Activities, south Mumbai. Co owned by actor Sunil Shetty.
- Uttan Beach – Mumbai Suburb Beach at Uttan Village BhayanderUttan village, located 8 km from Bhayander Railway Station in the west (Mumbai Suburb, North), has this Uttan beach, Also called ‘Uttan Virgin Beach’.
- Dahanu Bordi Beaches Near MumbaiDahanu and Bordi are two adjacent beaches ahead of Mumbai, towards Gujarat. Both are connected beaches with black sand and low tides.
- Kalamb Beach Nalasopara 2023 – Virar Vasai BeachesKalamb Beach is located at Nalasopara West, near Nirmal Village. Nalasopara railway station falls under Palghar District in the far north suburban area of Mumbai on the western railway route.
- Arnala Beach Near Virar – Vasai Virar Beaches (North Mumbai)Once Famous in the Vasai Virar area of Palghar district, Arnala Beach, located in Virar (North of Mumbai), is famous and most visited by tourists.
- Gorai Beach at Mumbai Suburb – Attractions | Speciality and moreReachable from Borivali or Bhayandar, Gorai Beach located at Mumbai Suburb is a much cleaner and comparatively less crowded beach
- Alibaug Picnic – One Day or Overnight Picnic Spots Near MumbaiAlibaug picnic means exploring serene and quiet location very near Mumbai. Famous for its one-day and overnight picnic spots and multiple attractions
- Dapoli – Picnic Spots and Tourist Attractions Near MumbaiDapoli is a perfect weekend getaway and an ideal picnic spot with multiple attractions like beaches, greenery, and temples.
- Girgaon Chowpatty Beach – MumbaiGirgaon Chowpatty (Also referred as ‘Girgaum’) is a location and so the name of the beach, Located at Charni Road Railway station.
- Dadar Chowpatty Beach – South MumbaiSouth Mumbai is often known as residency of riches, Yet in same location the only sand beach called ‘Dadar Chowpatty’ with viewing deck now.
- Versova Beach Andheri West – Mumbai Suburban BeachesFamous as the Koli community fishing beach and village Versova Beach, OR Vesave is a beautiful sand and rocky beach at Andheri west.
- Aksa Beach at Malad – A Secluded Clean Beach of Mumbai SuburbanOne of the secluded beaches in Mumbai suburbs, Aksa Beach, located in Malad, is clean, safe, scenic, and away from the city’s busy life.
- Malad Madh and Marve Beach – North Mumbai Suburban BeachesMadh Silver Beach and Marve Beach are Mumbai suburb Malad’s breathtaking clean beaches, Isolated and not far from the bustling city.
- Manori Beach Island Malad – Mumbai Suburb | Attractions | ReachingManori Beach at Malad can also be reached via Bhayandar and is one of the clean beaches at the North Suburban Island location of Mumbai.
- Mumbai Juhu Chowpatty Beach 2023 – Andheri Juhu BeachAndheri’s promenade, Juhu Beach in Mumbai at Western Suburban is also called ‘Juhu Chowpatty’ attractions, revamp and things to know about.
- Rajodi Beach Nalasopara 2023 | Vasai Virar Water Sports AdventureRajodi Beach is located at Virar & Nalasopara West, Accessible via Virar, On Vasai Virar coastal belt, far North Suburb of Mumbai at Palghar District on western railway route.
- Daman Beaches – Devka and Jampore Beach Near MumbaiAbout 181 km from Mumbai towards the north are Devka and Jampore Beach which are 2 famous Daman beaches, a UNION TERRITORY and an old-time Indo-Portuguese town which got its freedom in the 1960s.
- Mumbai Beaches Lifeguards – Drowning Safety Rescue Equipments“2019, Big Relief to visitors at major beaches of Mumbai as Lifeguards and Safety equipments are in place. Lifeguards security now keep watch at 6 major beaches in Mumbai which are Girgaum Chowpatty, Juhu beach, Dadar beach, Versova beach and Aksa and Gorai at Borivali. Let us know more updates about beach safety in Mumbai ...
See More in