“Thought of calculating the exact distance between two stations and total distance from Churchgate to Dahanu road where local trains runs on Western Railway Route. Also listed are the longest run between two individual adjacent stations in South Mumbai, Western Suburb, North Suburbs and Between Virar and Dahanu road..”
Station Names and Distance in KM
|Station Name||Distance From Churchgate (KM)||Distance (KM) Between Individual Stations|
|Dahanu Road||123.78||Last Station|
Fast Facts About Local Train Distances
- Longest Distance Gap Between two stations (Between Dahanu Road and Virar) on Mumbai Western Railway Route Local Trains is between Dahanu Road and Vangaon which is 12.2 Kilometres.
- Other Longest Distance Between (Virar and Borivali) is Between Naigaon and Bhayander, Obviously because of Bhayandar Creek is 4.68 Km.
- Between Borivali and Bandra longest distance is 3.38 Km which is between Goregaon and Jogeshwari stations.
- Finally Between Bandra and Churchgate, its 1.73 km which is between Bandra and Mahim.
- Total distance between Churchgate and Virar is 59.98 Km and Between Churchgate to Dahanu Road is 123.78 Km
- Also See Railway Network Map, Station Names, Train Timetable.
Also try our Road Distance Calculator which calculates distance between any two stations in all 3 routes (Western, Central and Harbour) . It also calculated distance from Mumbai to other states & cities in India.