“According to Railway Routes Network Map, All the Stations in Mumbai can be differentiated by 3 main Routes which are Stations in Western Route, Station names in Central and Harbour Route of Mumbai. In same there are few station names which are common for Both Western and Central Railway Routes (i.e Dadar, Bandra and Andheri), these are connecting junctions..”
List Of Station Names in Western Railway
- (Churchgate to Virar, Mumbai and Suburban stations in Series )
Churchgate, Marine Line, Charni Road, Grant Road, Mumbai Central, Mahalaxmi, Lowerparel, Elphiston Road, Dadar, Matunga Road, Mahim Junction, Bandra, Khar Road, Santacruz, Vile Parle, Andheri, Jogeshwari, Goregaon, Malad, Kandivali, Borivali, Dahisar, Mira Road, Bhayander, Naigaon, Vasai, Nalasopara, Virar.List Of Station Names in Central Railway
- Mumbai CST to Kasara (Via Kalyan) in Series
Mumbai CST, Masjid bunder, Sandhurst Road, Byculla, Chinchpokli, Currey Road, Parel, Dadar, Matunga, Sion, Kurla, Vidyavihar, Ghatkopar, Vikroli, Kanjurmarg, Bhandup, Nahur, Mulund, Thane, Kalwa, Mumbra, Diva, Dombivali, Thakurli, Kalyan, Shahad, Ambivili, Titwala, Khadvali, Vashind, Asangaon, Atgaon, Khardi, Kasara.
- CST to Khopoli (Via Kalyan)
- CST to Kalyan same as above, From Kalyan – Vithalwadi, Ulhasnagar, Ambernath, Badlapur, Vangani, Shelu, Neral, Bhivpuri, Karjat, Palasdhari, Kelavli, Dolavli, Lowjee, Khopoli.
- Mumbai CST, Masjid bunder, Sandhurst Road, Dockyard Road, Reay Road, Cotton green, Sewri, Wadala Road, GTB Nagar, Chunabhatti, Kurla, Tilak Nagar, Chembur, Govandi, Mankhurd, Vashi, Sanpada, Jui Nagar, Nerul, Seewoods-Darave, CBD Belapur, Kharghar, Mansarovar, Khandeshwar, Panvel.
- Vasai Road, Juchandra, Kaman Road, Kharboa, Bhiwandi, Diva.
New Under Construction Metro Station names between Versova (Andheri) to Ghatkopar (by MRTS).
According to MRTS the new Metro train project which is current under construction in 2009 has following station routes : VERSOVA, DN Nagar, Andheri, WEH, Chakala, Airport Road, Marol Naka, Saki Naka, Subhash Nagar, Asalpha, and Ghatkopar station.
Share Knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality..
- Dalai Lama XIV