“Juhu Beach, also called Juhu Chowpatty between Mumbai People is one of its first and oldest beaches in Mumbai, Famous beach excursion and attraction to enjoy Mumbai sunset, beach chat masala, baraf gola is full of crowd in weekends. For children this beach is mud fun and for lovers, Juhu beach is a perfect weekday spot..”
Juhu Beach Attraction
A summer blessing, the cold wind of this beach is known to break the summer heat, beautiful sea shore with never ending waves makes Mumbaikars relaxed and for time being forgets all tensions. This beach attracts lots of tourists as it has sea facing star hotels and is a place for affluent to stay. The beach is world wide famous for its street chat, pani puri, baraf gola (ice candy kind), chana masala and lots more for those junk food lovers. Next, this beach is a heart favorite of kids because city lacks open space now and on top the excitement of beach mud is something we can’t actually describe in words, that is felt by those children.
The multi fun environment of beach that has all it takes from food, safety sea shore, beautiful sunset, sea side hotels, coconut trees for shade and easy travel option is why it is in the list of tourists favourite beach excursion in Mumbai.
Places to see near Juhu beach
Andheri’s juhu beach has lots of places to see (attractions) near and around in distance of 5 to 10 kilometers and here is few..
- Just near to beach is ISCKON temple, the famously known ‘Hare Rama, Hare Krishna’ temple at Andheri.
- The old and famous Juhu koliwada village, if you want to have a glimpse of this fisherman village with those hanging dry fishes.
- Versova beach, Almost same as connected to Juhu beach but has more of those rocks near shore.
- Just walk for few minutes and you get mall and croma showroom for those electronic gadgets
- For movie lovers, Chandan cinema is just next at 10 minutes distance.
Star Hotels at Juhu beach
So if you want to know where is Juhu beach in Mumbai, this can help. Beach is located in heart of Mumbai suburb, Andheri station (West) known for its high night life and bollywood residency. Juhu beach is located just behind those sea facing 5 star hotels connected to santacruz. Auto fare from andheri station to juhu beach may take anything between Rupees 35 to 50 depending on traffic. Alternately you have BEST buses exactly opposite station bus depot, a cheapest and safe way to reach juhu.
Alternately, since the beach is at its wide stretch one can come from Santacruz and Vile Parle also as this beach has 3 entrance. From south its santacruz, Vile parle and Andheri station in suburb.
- Movie Theatres Ticket Rates – Mumbai Cinema Theatres Ticket Prices 727 views
- Home Address Of Bollywood Stars – Mumbai Residential Address Of Celebrities Film Stars 641 views
- Picnic Spots Near Mumbai | Overnight and One day Picnic Spots. 624 views
- Solanpada Jambrung Dam and Waterfall at Karjat Near Mumbai 491 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 419 views
- Wet N Joy Water Park Lonavala Near Mumbai 406 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2016 – Road Traffic Signs 374 views
- BEST Bus Fares – Mumbai Latest Revised BEST Pass Rates and Ticket Fares 320 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains Travel – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 315 views
- Online Appointment For Learner License – RTO Mumbai 311 views