“Aksa village at Malad, North suburb of Mumbai has ‘Aksa beach’, a not so visiting by tourist but famous between lovers (But not safe in late evenings), this beach is one of the cleanest beaches in Mumbai suburb. Unsafe yet beautiful for it evening climate, fresh air, sunset is located near malvani village, 9 kilometers from Malad station (West)..”
Aksa beach is one of those beaches in Mumbai with clean sand, less crowd with couple of vendors selling ice candies and some eatables. Due to its unsafe nature and distance in far suburb this beach is less explored by tourists. It is highly recommended for youngsters to not visit this beach after 7 Pm as it is not that friendly beach compared to others like Girgaum chowpatty and Juhu beach.
So what the specialty of Aksa beach ? .. The freshness and feel of that village side environment, far from those city buzz and pollution, Aksa has those sweet moments for lovers who do not want to get disturbed and also for shell and snail collectors as you can find the same on beach corners. The shades of coconut trees is a blessing in summer and in monsoon the pleasant scenic and sunset is what makes it famous between local residents from Borivali, Kandivali and Malad.
Aksa village will attract those who likes the greenery like Goa beaches, Beautiful small row houses, commercial cottages and huts with fisherman seen around location of malvani is what makes it feel like being in a small village.
How to reach Aksa beach
Borivali and Malad are two stations on western railway route from where you can reach this village beach. From Malad west at about 9 km and from Borivali west at about 12 to 13 km by road, you can reach the beach via the BEST buses and auto rickshaws. There is no cab in suburb locations of Mumbai. Alternately, if you are at Andheri, you should reach versova beach, from there buses are available to Aksa. Still, the recommended and hassle free best route is from Malad station.
Places of attractions near Aksa
- 9 Colors Of Navratri 2016 to Follow – 9 Days Dress Colors 69,247 views
- Year 2016 Top and Famous Navratri Dandiya Dance Venues in Mumbai 2,568 views
- Home Residential Address Of Bollywood Actors Celebrities Stars – Mumbai 798 views
- Movie Theatres Ticket Rates – Mumbai Cinema Theatres Ticket Prices 612 views
- Grant Road Station Attractions – Mumbai 525 views
- Road Offences and Penalty Amounts Fines in Mumbai 2016 496 views
- Mumbai Traffic Rules 2016 – Road Traffic Signs 488 views
- Navratri in Mumbai – Celebrating Navratri Festival Dandiya Garba Utsav Pictures 366 views
- Mumbai Metro Trains Travel – Routes | Timetable | Fares | Stations | Tickets 344 views
- Chor Bazaar – Mumbai Second Hand Product Bazaar and Stolen Thieves Market 288 views