“Bill payment of Mumbai’s MTNL Landline, Dolphin Mobile & Broadband can be done online on their portal. Below are step by step process for first time customers online registration & also for Existing Dolphin users.
An easy option to pay their bills, get duplicate bills & payment receipts for last 6 months online. Major credit cards (Master or Visa) and via Various Bank’s Netbanking facilities are accepted by MTNL Mumbai..”
Dolphin User Bill Payment Online Registration
- Any New Dolphin Mobile Customer can click on Create / Sign in Option.
- Click on ‘Get Person ID’ and enter Account number and Phone number to search.
- Once you get person id displayed on screen, Click OK.
- You will be redirected to registration form, Fill all required credentials in the available form.
- Registration confirmation will be received.
- You will now be redirected to Sign-in where you can enter your Customers Id & Password.
- Now, Go Account Management and Proceed to Online bill Payment.
Bill Payment for Existing MTNL & Dolphin Customers
- Enter Customer User Id and Password to Sign in.
- Goto Account Management & View the Bill Account.
- Enter Account number and date.
- Click to view bill details.
- Click on pay to proceed for Online bill payments.
New User Sign-up & Payment link is available Here.
Bill Payment for landlines and broadbands can also be done via MTNL Android App which can be downloaded here. Not sure if they have the same at Play Store.